Greta Thunberg......

I was always under the understanding that the mongy types had a very high sex drive and had to be pulled off each other when they resided in homes before being out in the community. That being the case can Pippi Mongsock still be a virgin.

I was always under the understanding that the mongy types had a very high sex drive and had to be pulled off each other when they resided in homes before being out in the community. That being the case can Pippi Mongsock still be a virgin.
What's the difference between sex and mental illness?

Most of Arrse has experienced mental illness.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
That's why the Scandi's used to sterilise them - IIRC the Danes were the last to stop doing it, can't see why.

I’m sure Katie Price could tell you what it’s like

How Dare you Dance Version:

That's actually a quite catchy tune, still it's a pity they didn't add the Anti Greta to it and made it into a good v's evil battle video..

How Dare you Dance Version:

That's actually a quite catchy tune, still it's a pity they didn't add the Anti Greta to it and made it into a good v's evil battle video..
I think I prefer the metal version/s. BTW, when will she manage a straight parting in her hair?

Latest Threads