Greta Thunberg......

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You mean she's been booted for Non attendance. Because she'd have failed her exams if she'd have bothered turning up.
Her exam results don't really matter, she will be offered a place at some Uni or other, just to get her face on the prospectus.

Her exam results don't really matter, she will be offered a place at some Uni or other, just to get her face on the prospectus.
It's not the results that worry me, it's the education that leads to the exam results . See the furore re kids going back to school in the UK at the moment.

Can't see it myself.
What use is an Oxbridge PPE in Pakistan?
It enables you to become Prime Minister, be overthrown thanks to the intelligence services rigging an election, get indicted for corruption in Switzerland and then assassinated at a political rally. Well, it worked for Benazir Bhutto, anyway...

It enables you to become Prime Minister, be overthrown thanks to the intelligence services rigging an election, get indicted for corruption in Switzerland and then assassinated at a political rally. Well, it worked for Benazir Bhutto, anyway...
Somehow I think she will settle for Baroness Malala of Alum Rock myself...

Chef

LE
It's not the results that worry me, it's the education that leads to the exam results . See the furore re kids going back to school in the UK at the moment.
Regrettably most UK state education is dedicated to expressing yourself, facts optional, so a few weeks missing school won't matter. For the teachers it means they have a ready excuse for why this tranche of students need remedial English and maths when they start uni, 'Covid done it and ran away'.

Plus who needs education when a bit of celebrity pays the bills? Take a look at some of the 'talent' gracing the public stage.

Greta's a prime example of too famous to be gainsayed.

Unless she says something evil, like;

'Trump not all bad' or 'Africa, maybe some of it's their fault'.:eek:

Banazir "Bunny" Bhutto was supposedly a pretty bright girl (Harvard, A.B. cum laude, '73). A cousin was in the same house and some of the same classes the last 3 years there, said she was very nice, always baked a chocolate cake for her friends on their birthdays. She did Oxford after Harvard.

Banazir "Bunny" Bhutto was supposedly a pretty bright girl (Harvard, A.B. cum laude, '73). A cousin was in the same house and some of the same classes the last 3 years there, said she was very nice, always baked a chocolate cake for her friends on their birthdays. She did Oxford after Harvard.
Lady Margaret Hall, MA (Oxon), PPE. President of the Oxford Union at some point, too.

And her dad being overthrown by the same intelligence services as Prime Minister and subsequently hanged.

Oyibo

LE
And under her watch the ISI formed the Taleban

I couldn't do it, but it takes dedication to your wankathon if you can crack one out

Is that the starter level, next you have to **** over a naked Dianne Abbot taking a shit
On a scale of one to ten, the image if Abbott doing that comes in at about nineteen. Enough to put me off breakfast.

And under her watch the ISI formed the Taleban
To be fair I think the ISI is beyond the control of the Pakistani Government, or even the Pakistani Army now. It has grown into a monster that is out of control. Hence Pakistani military schools and airbases being hit by ISI sponsored terrorists.

Oyibo

LE
To be fair I think the ISI is beyond the control of the Pakistani Government, or even the Pakistani Army now. It has grown into a monster that is out of control. Hence Pakistani military schools and airbases being hit by ISI sponsored terrorists.
Agreed - IMO it had done a UDI many years ago. It just annoyed me at the time that B Bhutto was lauded as such a great leader when things spiraled out of control under her watch.

The 6th Day is on Freeview channel 40 (Sony movies action) at 9pm. Creepy how this dystopian sci-fi predicted so many facets of everyday life and a Greta look alike.

1590088185593.png

Gosh.. it's like someone is suggesting that the teaching unions are run by a bunch of lazy arse workshy wankstains, diverted by a headline from their inveterate nonceing... could there be a more scandalous misunderstanding of principled trade unionism :p :)

Latest Threads