Greta Thunberg......

Here in the US there has been talk about CNN news hosting a "town hall" discussion of Wuhan/Covid with Greta on the panel. It will be nice to have an expert there.
Of course CNN turned down a proposal to have US Senator Rand Paul on the panel. Rand Paul earned his MD degree from Duke University and practiced as an eye surgeon for 18 years before he became a Senator. What would know about medical issues?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well she kn
Here in the US there has been talk about CNN news hosting a "town hall" discussion of Wuhan/Covid with Greta on the panel. It will be nice to have an expert there.
Of course CNN turned down a proposal to have US Senator Rand Paul on the panel. Rand Paul earned his MD degree from Duke University and practiced as an eye surgeon for 18 years before he became a Senator. What would know about medical issues?
well she knows as much about covids as she does about climate science.

I wonder what she will talk about.

I couldn't do it, but it takes dedication to your wankathon if you can crack one out

Is that the starter level, next you have to **** over a naked Dianne Abbot taking a shit
I can't believe that. You live in Wales and have vast experience with hairy growlers apparently.

Apart from the laws of good taste. She's ******* honking. Are you saying you could get it up for a Cabbage Patch doll with Down's Syndrome?
I'd have to be stuck on a desert island for about 4-5 years first, then if two things got washed up on the beach - an old coconut with a hole my dick would fit into, and the mongberg thunberg, I'd choose the coconut first, then once I broke that and knew there was zero chance of rescue (or anyone finding out) - I might be tempted.........but it would be a long shot even then that the Greta would be getting some man love from me.

Africa have their own versions

BBC Pidgin? WTF? Good to see the license fee being spunked wisely. I'd love to be the BBC's pidgin translator. I defy anyone to read that webpage aloud and not sound like they're taking the piss.

I just found myself wondering what her cum face looks like when she gives herself a ****
She looks happy, normal and well adjusted at the moment of climax.

Then it's back to mongville again.

The opposite of normal people who look like mongs during the vinegar strokes.

BBC Pidgin? WTF? Good to see the license fee being spunked wisely. I'd love to be the BBC's pidgin translator. I defy anyone to read that webpage aloud and not sound like they're taking the piss.
Spot on.
I tried it and immediately sounded like one of Lenny Henry's "comedy" creations.

Do her up the shitter
A willing volunteer. Good of you to take give one for the team. Imagine she's a bloke. Shouldn't be difficult, she doesn't look female.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
A willing volunteer. Good of you to take give one for the team. Imagine she's a bloke. Shouldn't be difficult, she doesn't look female.
he won't know how to do the reach around properly though.

Latest Threads