Greta Thunberg......

How pissed? It'll be a neck and neck race to see which dies first, his cock or his liver.

How pissed? It'll be a neck and neck race to see which dies first, his cock or his liver.
His liver would already be time expired or nearly so. At the mere thought of Greta his cock would go AWOL.

That was in the film "World War Z" which was fiction.
For now.
Hang on someone else mentioned it on here, that a zomified infection wouldn’t be far from the realms Of possibility??

Is there any science regarding re animation of the deceased ??

cheers

TamH70

MIA
No this was an incestuous, raping, austrian brute. I am more a nice and caring chap.
The fact that that actor's other most famous role is that of Monk's boss in the eponymous show will never cease to amuse me.

TamH70

MIA
I'd actually forgotten about this pointless **** until I saw this thread.

Hopefully the 'vid kills off her and her parents' 'careers'.
As long as it doesn't kill her. She is already an insufferably mewling malodorous quim at the moment. Her dying of Wuhan-Variant Coronavirus (cool, my predictive text app has saved those words for me at last) would only make her a martyr to her brains-deficient ovine following.

Troy

LE
Well I still like her and I'd give her house room so we could self isolate together. I'd call her my little Scodilocks and …………….

often.

NSP

LE
As long as it doesn't kill her. She is already an insufferably mewling malodorous quim at the moment. Her dying of Wuhan-Variant Coronavirus (cool, my predictive text app has saved those words for me at last) would only make her a martyr to her brains-deficient ovine following.
It'll be Princess Di' all over again if she karks it.

The irony of laying so many flowers, a part of the natural environment destroyed for commercial gain, which are doubtless harvested using fossil fuel-burning machines will be lost on the hard-of-thinking twunts that think they know it all.

Hang on someone else mentioned it on here, that a zomified infection wouldn’t be far from the realms Of possibility??

Is there any science regarding re animation of the deceased ??

cheers

5G causes it, after killing you in the first place.

or summat

It'll be Princess Di' all over again if she karks it.

The irony of laying so many flowers, a part of the natural environment destroyed for commercial gain, which are doubtless harvested using fossil fuel-burning machines will be lost on the hard-of-thinking twunts that think they know it all.
You mean all those flowers flown in from farms in Kenya?

aardvark64

Old-Salt
Has Greta Funbags actually karked it?

Latest Threads