Greta Thunberg......

He's bit behind the curve on this one. Anyone else remember Rachel Dolezal ?
Is she the one the patriarchy tried claiming wasn't black, even though she clearly identified as black?
They used some bullshit argument about ancestry, or something.

That's what happens when you challenge the system.

Is she the one the patriarchy tried claiming wasn't black, even though she clearly identified as black?
You just told Godfrey to check his privilege because he clearly self identifies as black

Yes, a black MALE, and gender-binary. There are strata of victims who are even more oppressed.
How do you know that they don't self identify as one of over 200 genders?

anglo

LE
There is no need for despair. With well under a million young people joining Momentum, we are cultivating the next generation of activists. We will persevere, and we will have a Labour government by 2050.
With Sir Keir Starmer, OBE, at the helm, we will show that Labour is the party for working class people.

Momentum: Moving Forward Together for Social Justice and Ethnic Minorities.
You are an optimist, Sir Keir Starmer will be 87 then :)

You've got to love Sky News Australia. The "relevant" bit is at about the 3 minute mark.

Poor Greta. Those horrible men stealing her relevance.

I wonder if her parents take her for walkies, and do they shout "Down syndrome" when she gets a bit of out of hand?
Her middle name is Tintin, not snowy...

That's what happens when you challenge the system.
Aye, then her white parents outed her as being white!

If you recognise him, and live near him, give him a smack with a four be two. He seems to symbolise everything that's gone wrong in our country.....

Meanwhile in a galaxy far away.......

Seems to me that you represent everything that's gone wrong with this country. What's it got to do with you anyway???

You talk like an aspiring "Diversity Outreach Officer"....... we have real problems in the world right now, doesn't sound like you are going to help solve them.

If you recognise him, and live near him, give him a smack with a four be two. He seems to symbolise everything that's gone wrong in our country.....
Seems to me that you represent everything that's gone wrong with this country. What's it got to do with you anyway???
I agree! (Well, your country, not mine, but yea, I agree!

You @vinniethemanxcat are the one one with the problems. Admit it now, heathen! You are talking imperial 4 be 2 and not metric... (10cm by 5cm planed and square on two sides...)

Latest Threads