Greta Thunberg......

Personally I hope she pulls through this difficult time.

Not that I give a flying Fcuk about her health, I just don't want anything bad to happen and we get this vomit inducing malarkey happening.

View attachment 459525
what a time to be a florist though

Greta who?

Her management team/programmers must be hacked off. By the time the virus panic dies down, their childish icon will be an adult and just another mong student who needs to get a job and learn about life.

Perhaps they've already found a juvenile Greta Mk2 and are busy prepping/conditioning it to take over the sainthood?
I'm the next Greta Thunberg. I'm (slightly) bigger, better and adding new dimensions to my message.

'Right, lads! Some of you horrible cunts stole my future! I should be in the NAAFI. How fucking dare you!?!'

[ Insert sone stuff about the Catechism, Gospels, etc.]

'From now on, you'll be eating twigs, living a puritan lifestyle, taking up an agrarian occupation as a member of a collective... Everything to eradicate your carbon emissions.'

I'm the next Greta Thunberg. I'm (slightly) bigger, better and adding new dimensions to my message.

'Right, lads! Some of you horrible cnuts stole my future! I should be in the NAAFI. How ******* dare you!?!'

[ Insert sone stuff about the Catechism, Gospels, etc.]

'From now on, you'll be eating twigs, living a puritan lifestyle, taking up an agrarian occupation as a member of a collective... Everything to eradicate your carbon emissions.'
Is that you Jeremy?

Erm... No. Honest. My name is John, and I am a lifelong Labour voter from a working class Northern city. I think Momentum is wonderful, and Jeremy Corbyn should be the Prime Minister.
Fuck...........that wasn't a question, more an expression of despair.

****...........that wasn't a question, more an expression of despair.
There is no need for despair. With well under a million young people joining Momentum, we are cultivating the next generation of activists. We will persevere, and we will have a Labour government by 2050.
With Sir Keir Starmer, OBE, at the helm, we will show that Labour is the party for working class people.

Momentum: Moving Forward Together for Social Justice and Ethnic Minorities.

But he's better at it than you are.
He's not a member of Momentum, so his opinions about the real world are irrelevant. He doesn't need to worry about making his £200 K trust fund last until the end of the year, or worry about being pseudo-raped in Waitrose.

He is a male. A white male. A privileged white male.

He's not a member of Momentum, so his opinions about the real world are irrelevant. He doesn't need to worry about making his £200 K trust fund last until the end of the year, or worry about being pseudo-raped in Waitrose.

Point proven.

He self identifies as black so he's not privileged or white

He's bit behind the curve on this one. Anyone else remember Rachel Dolezal ?
Hence why Titania came about, Guardianistas started making Godfrey look too credible with their PC moonhowling so he had to be retired

Latest Threads