Greta Thunberg......

St Greta of Thunberg has announced that she, and her parents MIGHT have the lurgey...A cheap publicity shot, as her mush and ravings have been side-lined by the current crisis, and the poor darling feels left out, and ignored, and feels betrayed by her adoring public and the mass media, a narcissist of monumental proportions.

Spelling, my profound thanks to @Wightsparker and his valuable input, and bringing to my attention my abysmal spelling.............. Cheque is in the post!;)

Last edited:
St Greta of Thunberg has announced that she, and her parents MIGHT have the lurgey...A cheap publicity shot, as her mush and ravings have been side-lined by the currant crisis, and the poor darling feels left out, and ignored, and feels betrayed by her adoring public and the mass media, a narcissist of monumental proportions.

Don't panic, it's not a real crisis. There are plenty of raisins and sultanas.:)

St Greta of Thunberg has announced that she, and her parents MIGHT have the lurgey...A cheap publicity shot, as her mush and ravings have been side-lined by the current crisis, and the poor darling feels left out, and ignored, and feels betrayed by her adoring public and the mass media, a narcissist of monumental proportions.

Spelling, my profound thanks to @Wightsparker and his valuable input, and bringing to my attention my abysmal spelling.............. Cheque is in the post!;)
Post 519??

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Greta will blame this on global warming.
Perhaps she will calm down once with child, I hear someone on arrse is close to her.
But totally false that they have the black nasty ready for use.

Daddy everyone has forgotten about me, do something
Here is a thought ....when did she give her speech in Bristol to those kids ...it was before she went gallavanting around Europe??

Not saying the kids around her would have Had it or she had symptoms.

Because did we all comment on here with the slow threat as it was there should not have been group of kids congregating around her anyhow ??

Cheers

4(T)

LE
Greta who?

Her management team/programmers must be hacked off. By the time the virus panic dies down, their childish icon will be an adult and just another mong student who needs to get a job and learn about life.

Perhaps they've already found a juvenile Greta Mk2 and are busy prepping/conditioning it to take over the sainthood?

Not saying the kids around her would have Had it or she had symptoms.

Because did we all comment on here with the slow threat as it was there should not have been group of kids congregating around her anyhow ??
It's a good rumour to start. Greta Funbags is the main carrier in Europe and is responsible for the spread of the virus.
Maybe I will start using Twitter.

The 'We're all going to die in 50 years time if we don't change our ways' message seems to have lost a fair bit of its impetus against the current 'well actually, we could all potentially be dead in 2 weeks, and by the way, with the lock downs, global pollution is dropping like a stone ' situation we are currently in.
She and her team must be fuming.
Do you really think you have Coronavirus, Greta? Do you?

Do you think she's at home screaming "How dare you!" to the virus....

...in between hacking her lungs up of course.

I wonder if her parents take her for walkies, and do they shout "Down syndrome" when she gets a bit of out of hand?

Unless this has been suggested before in the thread Deadpool 2020, although to be honest this years Deadpool is like shooting fish in a barrel.

needlewaver

Old-Salt
Perhaps they've already found a juvenile Greta Mk2 and are busy prepping/conditioning it to take over the sainthood?
Hasn't she got a younger sister? This could be the family franchise.

Personally I hope she pulls through this difficult time.

Not that I give a flying Fcuk about her health, I just don't want anything bad to happen and we get this vomit inducing malarkey happening.

bb3b35c94e01004154e92eb5902ef209.jpg

The 'We're all going to die in 50 years time if we don't change our ways' message seems to have lost a fair bit of its impetus against the current 'well actually, we could all potentially be dead in 2 weeks, and by the way, with the lock downs, global pollution is dropping like a stone ' situation we are currently in.
We’re all going to die in 50 years time? Fucking hell, I’ll be 113

Latest Threads