Greta Thunberg......

What was the mother smoking during both the pregnancies? Smoking what? Must have been at least waccy baccy.

Can't wait for the karaoke version - 'Sing-a-Long-a-Mong Song' Hilarious.
My bold.

Too soon....
As he's dead we won't know if he felt it was too soon, or not soon enough...

Oh...

You meant something else.....

Chef

LE
Gentlemen I'm impressed that you follow the girl closely enough to know her grandfather has pegged out.

Know your enemy I guess.

NSP

LE
Gentlemen I'm impressed that you follow the girl closely enough to know her grandfather has pegged out.

Know your enemy I guess.
Knowledge is power.

Know your enemy I guess.
I'm only aware of the alleged death through this thread.
I care just enough to take the piss.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
She will have a lot of audience 'Hissing' along with her on Friday in Bristol. I just wonder what state the grotty little bastards will leave the College Green in afterwards?

With corona lurking around, I do not think this mass congestion of school kids is a Good idea?? if they ready to shut schools for two months..

Cheers
I don't suppose she will be chipping in for the policing costs either.

With corona lurking around, I do not think this mass congestion of school kids is a Good idea?? if they ready to shut schools for two months..

Cheers
The only thing being crushed today are thousands of children's dreams when they realise she's just an exploited scripted mongy child, with no solutions to anything

#scriptedmongygreta #usualwellwornsoundbites #angrymongchild

Even her own parents say that she’s got serious mental health issues

Latest Threads