Greta Thunberg......

Eternal damnation for being a girl?
I'm sure there will be the offer of some kind of salvation securing penance on the table....

the chair, the bed, the desk, across the altar, kneeling on a hassock or suspended from the incense swinger......

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
she needs to find a man or woman for hard core sex.
Must be someone on arrse who can carry out this special duty & tea and medals afterwards.

Eternal damnation for being a girl?
Oh, you are awful!

We all know exactly what a Catholic priest would be promising her....
Yes, communion with Christ.

I'm sure there will be the offer of some kind of salvation securing penance on the table....

the chair, the bed, the desk, across the altar, kneeling on a hassock or suspended from the incense swinger......
No. That would never happen in my diocese. Our priests aren't like that.

I hope that one day Greta's heart will open up to the Lord, and she can find peace in Christ. She can join us in answering Pope Francis' call for us to be stewards of God's creation.

They may have stolen her future, but Christ promises her eternal life.
... and a good fingering for the Priests.

eta - Probably not the Priests as she's far too old. She's probably in the age range for a Pakistani taxi-driving boyfriend with lots of mates though?

... and a good fingering for the Priests.

eta - Probably not the Priests as she's far too old. She's probably in the age range for a Pakistani taxi-driving boyfriend with lots of mates though?
She wouldnt't have had to leave home for that. Not with Sweden's rape statistics.

Hippy Daughter is a team leader at a unit that houses adult autistics. She says that most seem to be fixated with the weather.

Usually, this impacts little on her day. Apart from one, who attempts to dismantle his room if the sun shines and the wind blows.

If each event is singular, he's happy as Larry.
Kisimul?

UKTAP

LE
They're out of touch with you, but I understand a lot of the youth actually are keen on Ms. Thornburger's opinions.
A lot of youth also think that they should "eat the rich" and that white people are the root of all problems. Are the BBC right to push those messages too?

In the 1930's, an awful lot of youth in Germany were in touch with the last extreme left-wing messiah. You could say I'm out if touch with his message too...

I hope that one day Greta's heart will open up to the Lord, and she can find peace in Christ. She can join us in answering Pope Francis' call for us to be stewards of God's creation.

They may have stolen her future, but Christ promises her eternal life.
One word.

Nonce.

All who accept Christ, and pray for strength to overcome their sexual perversions, are extremely blessed.
Well that's you buggered then.

Possibly literally.

Just saying...

A lot of youth also think that they should "eat the rich" and that white people are the root of all problems. Are the BBC right to push those messages too?

In the 1930's, an awful lot of youth in Germany were in touch with the last extreme left-wing messiah. You could say I'm out if touch with his message too...

Latest Threads