Greta Thunberg......

endure

GCM
Re-drifting thread ;-)

Every clock in our house whether digital or analog MUST tell exactly the same time and must be accurate or my 2 go ballistic!!! Luckily my grandfather was Ex Merchant Navy radio operator and instilled into me the need to keep all time sources synced at all times
All apart from the Radio Room clock and the bridge chronometer which are kept on GMT whatever ship's clock local time might be...

I hope that one day Greta's heart will open up to the Lord, and she can find peace in Christ. She can join us in answering Pope Francis' call for us to be stewards of God's creation.

They may have stolen her future, but Christ promises her eternal life.

I hope that one day Greta's heart will be opened up by the Dark Lord, and she can find agony in the firey pits of hell. She can join us in answering Pope Francis' call for choirboys.

They may have stolen her future, but Satan promises her eternal fun

I'm hoping for the opposite. She's already in the nasty, filthy, atheistic grasps of Satan, and her mind already darkened by liberalist retardation.

1582555033881.png

1582555239779.png

All the info on autism above made me think that someone with that condition might make a fine RSM, Perhaps in the Autists Rifles.

NSP

LE
All the info on autism above made me think that someone with that condition might make a fine RSM, Perhaps in the Autists Rifles.
'Cap badge is 1mm off position. You have stolen this regiment's pride! How dare you!'

Show parade at 22:03. Not a minute before or after. Bring a tape measure.'

I hope that one day Greta's heart will open up to the Lord, and she can find peace in Christ. She can join us in answering Pope Francis' call for us to be stewards of God's creation.

They may have stolen her future, but Christ promises her eternal life.

We all know exactly what a Catholic priest would be promising her....

Who next? Ian Huntley? The bloke who stabbed Lee Rigby? Gerry Adams?

The BBC are so out of touch they shouldn't just lose their funding - they should be censored.

They're out of touch with you, but I understand a lot of the youth actually are keen on Ms. Thornburger's opinions.

Latest Threads