Grenfell Tower

mattB101

Old-Salt
It’s the 2 year anniversary of Grenfell and it’s started popping up on social media but what confuses me is people keep blaming Theresa May and mp’s yet I don’t get the reasoning behind it, how is it TM’s fault?

Slime

LE
It’s the 2 year anniversary of Grenfell and it’s started popping up on social media but what confuses me is people keep blaming Theresa May and mp’s yet I don’t get the reasoning behind it, how is it TM’s fault?
I thought the same when I saw 10 Downing Street lit up in green on the news.

I was reminded of how ‘random white looking people’ turned up en masse to boo the PM when she visited Grendell, then all seemed to cheer Corbyns mob when they arrived.

Idiot. Because she hasn't arranged for the 3,000 people who lived there to be re-housed in luxury accommodation and compensated in accordance with trendy Leftie doctrine. Oh, and set up guillotines for those who were responsible, as long as they are Tories.

Because Maggie Thatcher is dead.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
To save cash, she refused the offer from Currys to install that fridge-freezer and did it herself. The cheap sod.

Or because Tories or something.

Idiot. Because she hasn't arranged for the 3,000 people who lived there to be re-housed in luxury accommodation and compensated in accordance with trendy Leftie doctrine. Oh, and set up guillotines for those who were responsible, as long as they are Tories.
Not to mention the other 24 floors

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
One of the articles about GT was saying that 8000 people have been receiving counselling and support.

8000! FFS how many people were in that building and how many firefighters were involved. Seems that anyone who saw smoke from the fire needs counselling!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was reminded of how ‘random white looking people’ turned up en masse to boo the PM when she visited Grendell, then all seemed to cheer Corbyns mob when they arrived.
I think you may be confusing North Kensington with Beowulf.

One of the articles about GT was saying that 8000 people have been receiving counselling and support.

8000! FFS how many people were in that building and how many firefighters were involved. Seems that anyone who saw smoke from the fire needs counselling!

School dinner ladies made me eat hideously over-cooked cabbage. I need counselling, and compensation, plus compound interest from 1954.

I thought the same when I saw 10 Downing Street lit up in green on the news.

The real culprit is Caroline Lucas and the Green Party. It's them who caused all the cladding to be fitted, and them who caused the insulation on fridges to stop being made from something more fireproof but with a higher global warming potential. And ironically, the rememberers are plastering the colour green everywhere.

School dinner ladies made me eat hideously over-cooked cabbage. I need counselling, and compensation, plus compound interest from 1954.
you big poof! we had that and we had to have "semolina" for afters, but you didn't hear us complaining on social media.

you big poof! we had that and we had to have "semolina" for afters, but you didn't hear us complaining on social media.
I liked school semolina, it was those big Spanish tomatoes that I avoided, tasteless mush that put me off tomatoes for many a year

TamH70

MIA
Good of her to supply hand-holds!
I was going to say something similar on another thread about a video showing one of those fundie types with the big chin beard thing going on. But decided not to. I'm nice like that, you see.

8000! FFS how many people were in that building and how many firefighters were involved. Seems that anyone who saw smoke from the fire ON THE TELLY needs counselling!
Fixed. No charge. (Sorry it’s in Caps, but I can’t change the font to Bold or Underline.)

There was a Beeb reporter on earlier wailing that - I think she said - 21 families still hadn’t been permanently rehoused, despite Govt promises they would all be housed in 3 weeks.
How many of those have refused the accommodation offered for whatever reason?

Theresa was off her tits on cheap Polish imported lager and poppers the night of Grenfell.

Not guilty.

Latest Threads