Grenadier or coldstream

I have my selection in a couple of weeks and I am hoping to become a guardsman but don't know wether I should go grenadiers or coldstreamers? Any help

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I have my selection in a couple of weeks and I am hoping to become a guardsman but don't know wether I should go grenadiers or coldstreamers? Any help
Shouldn't you be doing the research? Perhaps ask some questions in the recruitment stickies. Can you still talk to a recruiter these days?
Would looking at the history of each help?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm sure that Zarathustra will be along soon to give a totally unbiased opinion ;-)

Clearly I have done all the research I can you dick I was asking for advice not criticism do u think I'd join foot guards without knowing what they are....

Clearly I have done all the research I can you dick I was asking for advice not criticism do u think I'd join foot guards without knowing what they are....
I sincerely hope you talk to the DS like that at selection. They'll think you're a fine sort and probably recommend you for a commission.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You had a different choice a while back - "I've got my selection on 10th of July my first choice is gren gds and 2nd is paras but really can't decide any help?"

A tad indecisive, are we?

I've though about it definitely Coldstream, there it's sorted.
Are you sure you've thought about it enough? Because I thought about it lots and lots and I say Grenadiers.

You are a dribbling quim, grow up.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Are you sure you've thought about it enough? Because I thought about it lots and lots and I say Grenadiers.
I still reckon he should go Para!

I still reckon he should go Para!
I reckon he had a peruse of the "1.5 mile run time" thread and decided against it. I just get that feeling...