Grenadier Guards

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Hayesy 1992, Jul 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm currently waiting for my doctor to complete my medical forms as he's on holiday for a week so they have been left in his office. The next time I go to my careers office to hand them in, I need to choose the job i want to do. I've got my heart set on the Grenadier Guards but I've heard rumors that they are at full capacity ?
  2. It's always worth applying, especially for the Guards.
  3. No it's not. Wait 23 years, then apply.
  4. Wait outside the office till he gets back, call it career affirmation training.
  5. Speak to your recruiter, he'll know. If you really want to join the First and Finest Regiment of Foot Guards then you might have to be prepared to wait for a space to open up.

If you have any non retarded questions then feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them
  6. Im going in the army this november and chose to go in the Royal Engineers i was thinking of going into the Grenadier guards , look into the RE as it has both infantry role as a combat engineer and core by getting a trade with them , so i think you should look into the engineers as my dad was in the army 26 years as an infantry soldier and he said the best one is RE GOOD LUCK :)
  7. Or, he could speak to his recruiter, check the Army recruitment website and then come on here to ask any questions that haven't been answered by the first two and then make his mind up.
  8. yer or that :L