Grenadier Guards due to move in 2015

U

UkSam1990

Hi

I understand that the 1st Battalion Grenadier Guards are due to move out of Lille Barracks in 2015 where 4th Battalion The Rifles will replace them.

Does anyone know or have any idea of where the 1st Battalion Grenadiers will be going?

Many thanks

Sam.

Lets publish the entire defence movement roster while we're at it.

Lets publish the entire defence movement roster while we're at it.

Give your head a wobble movement of battalions are well advertised and there probably even be a farewell parade. You really reckon a ASU are waiting to pounce on the crucial secret info that 1st Battalion will be moving to Tidworth (or wherever) in 2015 before trying to catch them strung out on the march.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

U

UkSam1990

Give your head a wobble movement of battalions are well advertised and there probably even be a farewell parade. You really reckon a ASU are waiting to pounce on the crucial secret info that 1st Battalion will be moving to Tidworth (or wherever) in 2015 before trying to catch them strung out on the march.

Was that a hint that they are moving to Tidworth or? .. thanks :)

Not a hint as I don't have a clue where they are going.

Finance, Property, Law... Clearly I have missed something in this thread.

While I am here though, the people four houses along from me are moving. Does anyone know where they are going please?

U

UkSam1990

Finance, Property, Law... Clearly I have missed something in this thread.

While I am here though, the people four houses along from me are moving. Does anyone know where they are going please?
It was not an unnecessary question as seen as the MOD have published that they are moving out of Lille Barracks in 2015, however, they did not state where they were going. So I asked in hope someone on here may know who may have a connection with the 1st Battalion Grenadiers.

On the other hand if you were serious I would ask the question why you are asking others where your neighbors are moving to as that is a vacuous question.

It was not an unnecessary question as seen as the MOD have published that they are moving out of Lille Barracks in 2015, however, they did not state where they were going. So I asked in hope someone on here may know who may have a connection with the 1st Battalion Grenadiers.

On the other hand if you were serious I would ask the question why you are asking others where your neighbors are moving to as that is a vacuous question.
I think he was wondering why you asked it in here and not in the infantry section/NAAFI/Current Affairs as this has little to do with this forum.

I thought that's why you did it. I don't think you have harmed anyone, his reply was just squaddie humour.

SG to Mons and GG to Keogh (well it was as at 15th March 2013).

Nope, little bird told me that 4 Med are being hoofed out of New Normandy because GG dont like the cut of Keogh's jib.
Nothing like annoying the neighbours before you move in.

Latest Threads