GREETINGS

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bowser-Mong, Sep 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GREETINGS TO ALL FROM SOMEONE WHO HAD THE PLEASURE OF SERVING AT 664. I REMEMBER WINNING A WEEKEND PASS TO THE TROGS NICK AWARDED TO ME BY THE MAD AYATOLLAH AND HAVING TO PAINT THE WHEELNUTS ON THE STOLLY. GREAT DAYS. THE GOM WAS A GREAT DUTY. 2 ON 2OFF FOR 24 HRS WHILE SOME FAT 22 YEAR FULLSCREW SAT ON HIS FAT ARSE FARTING AND TRYING TO MAKE OUT THAT HE KNEW ALL THE WORDS TO SLACKBLADDER AND MONTY PYTHON, ET AL!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THE LATEST STATE OF PLAY WITH MINDEN. IS IT TRUE THAT THHERE IS AN ALMIGHTY MOTORWAY AT THE PORTA BRIDGE AND THAT RAINBOWS IS NO LONGER BY THE BRIDGE????????? I REMEMBER GOING IN THERE WITH THE SKYGODS AND A COUPLE OF GROUNCREW ELDERS AND FEELING UNWELCOME COZ I DIDNT HAVE THE CORRECT BLING (AS IT IS CALLED NOWADAYS!!). WHAT OF MACCY D'S BY THE SHELL GARAGE? DOES ANYONE RECOLLECT GOING ON A TOUR OF THE YELLOW HANDBAG HQ IN HERFORD OR VISITING THAT PIT OF A CLUB IN BAD O????

2. 1. Welcome.
    2. Slow down.
    3. Make better use of punctuation.
    4. Stand-by for further slagging, that's the nature of the place.

3. Take the Caps Lock off while you're at it.

Welcome.

4. Thanks for the advice. Slagging off??? No different from being at some units of the beloved CORPS. Esp the annual backstabbers ball at the corps mess.

5. Great to see some of the illustrious aviation type peeps here tonight. I'm on duty but unless your pervies lusting after old incontinent fraus (s**t sorry I was thinking out loud again. Must go to ten mark allee tonight.) then you need a real decent excuse to be up this f*****g early.

6. I'll punctuate you, mate. I 'll have you know I came seKond in a English exam. I think it Sounds better that way van saying ver was only two who sat it and being a thick f*** I hope you compreend what I mean cos I think I talking out my arse.

7. Stag on, sunshine, stag on.

If you were at Mingin prior to the move, I'd guess you must be pushing full-screw by now. Any joy with your EPC?

8. I left the CORPS seven years ago and I am now a professional fascist in the south of this once great nation of ours. I was at Mundane as they punched our lights out. Wer you there perchance. If so do you remrmber the Ayatollah trying to dig to Australia using the same M.O. as in the Western Front.

9. Well that put paid to that. Goodnight. Best get some shuteye before the relief gets here.

10. Your not an ex scottish SSM with the IQ of a shoe box are you FABLON?

If not, you are a dullard.

11. Please could someone explain to me in laymans terms what the medals are for again? I am having trouble with my computer.
    Thanks.

12. Yes, nighty-night. Sleep well, hope the medication works better for you tomorrow.

13. Handbags at dawn then Flash?

14. Sometimes known as the Tartan Time Bandit?

But then again, perhaps not - Bill would be comatose by now.