Greens to unveil alternative crime policy

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by scalieback, Oct 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Try humming the circus tune to this while reading:,9061,1332299,00.html

2. Aah, yes. The watermelon party. Green on the outside, Red on the inside...
  3. I would like someone to explain to me how a crime occurs without an offender being involved?
  4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

At least with the Greens you know that you are going to get something totally off the wall.

Perhaps one of the LibDem posters on here (you know who you are..) would like to remind us of their policy on crime. Not sure it would be that different.....
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

For example if the highest power in the land lies to send blokes into harms way, but then claims he did nothing wrong because he always tells the truth.

We have a crime, but no offender.
  6. Ah The Greens.
    Pay the criminal compensation on arrest just in case of false arrest, police brutality and unsafe conviction. very sensible save a fortune on lawyer costs. Poor Cherry.
    john :roll:
  7. So where do you guys stand on "breastfeeding in public?"
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I'm for it.

Now where do I start feeding ?
  9. No problem with it. Just like eating a Mars Bar in the street

Now buy a shirt
  10. No Problems at all
  11. Or on a skateboard

Nandor Tanzos New Zealand Green MP for the constituancy of Lower Soapdodger on the Weed.
  12. Apparently there is connexion between the US Green Party and the Canadian Green Party. There are Green parties in countries all over the world. Are they all connected/related?

Is this some kind of watermelon world domination plot? :lol:
  13. Yep.... they want us all living on collective farms eating lentils, not washing, and smoking pot.
    Love and peace man
  14. Oddly enough this blerk is an ex TA Para Regt officer who wrote a very good book about Goose Green ('Not Mentioned in Despatches'). I suspect that he had one or two too many bad landings.
  15. Seen it on a train. When they look like Jo Brand, it isn't that appetising. Nearly made me see my Ready Brek again 8O