Greenland is not for sale ...

Most people outside of the USA just read a load of invented bollocks written about Trump that bears no relation to reality, not saying he isn't a " character " but he ain't as dumb as some make out, and a lot of Americans are happy with what he's doing.

Most people outside of the USA just read a load of invented bollocks written about Trump that bears no relation to reality, not saying he isn't a " character " but he ain't as dumb as some make out, and a lot of Americans are happy with what he's doing.
Which reflects rather badly on their judgement.

Don't forget the Oz ones, too.
Really? In terms of population numbers and financial weight, I would have thought Oz support for the IRA would have been pretty inconsequential.

I'd have thought 5,000 miles and the Russians being in the way would make Greenland feel pretty safe from Sino predation.
I would think that the Chinese being just across the border from Russia and the state of current Russian naval fleet..if they really wanted to, they just might. But Chinese all care about is economic warfare these days, so I wouldn't expect them to do anything stupid.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
And a lot of us read his tweets and think tosser.

Nordic solidarity? At least she's not using the time-honoured excuse of 'doing her hair'.

'Iceland's leader has announced that she will skip US Vice President Mike Pence's visit to her Nordic nation, opting instead to keep "prior commitments" by attending a trade union conference and meetings in Sweden.'

Last edited:
I'm a naturalized American and my own thoughts are they should take away his phone, close his twitter account and not allow him near anything sharp or pointy. I didn't vote last election because I wouldn't trust Clinton as far as I could throw her and I was right about Trump, I just knew he'd be like this.

The next time I vote will be when there is someone worth voting for.
You un @redshift walt

Nordic solidarity? At least she's not using the time-honoured excuse of 'doing her hair'.

'Iceland's leader has announced that she will skip US Vice President Mike Pence's visit to her Nordic nation, opting instead to keep "prior commitments" by attending a trade union conference and meetings in Sweden.'

Screw Pence!

Closer to than The newsreader last night pronouncing it Thool.

Different Thule but the same pronunciation.

Thule Society (/ˈtuːlə/; German: Thule-Gesellschaft)
It's Latin, do you want medieval Latin or neo Latin* pronunciation? English speakers should us the Th (θ) sound.
*it was new in 1500ish.

Latest Threads