Greenhat speaks...

#1
Greenhat said:
Joker said:
Greenhat said:
Joker said:
On the contrary, I have a distinct inkling :)
Joe, you need to be beat about the head and shoulders with a clue bat. And I expect that a few of your countrymen in the services would be happy to do so.
You could always have Thanny relay his master's voice to the ARRSE boards, like he did with TheSite? Maybe some of my countrymen would oblige you, in the unlikely event that they were half as sad as you are when it comes to dealing with criticism... :wacko:
I prefer the countrymen of yours that I respect and have trained with, not the fuckwits that are the norm on ARSSE and The Site. Why don't you go up to Hereford and make that fucked up comment of yours? Or try it at Norton Manor Camp.
Al thinks I have to drive up to Hereford to get hit with a clue bat, which is an hours petrol. Is he right?

I said, IS HE RIGHT?

Link: Challenge for AirborneHound (you need to sign on to view, but it has certain advantages over Mil.com)

Bear in mind that it's my tenth wedding anniversary on Friday, so depending on your point of view, I want to stay pretty for that/ have suffered enough already...
 
#2
Shit, I pressed 'Submit' instead of 'Preview' before I sussed out how to convert the post to ARRSE format... 8O
 
#4
I think he has shares in "Baco-foil"
 
#5
Stardark said:
s***, I pressed 'Submit' instead of 'Preview' before I sussed out how to convert the post to ARRSE format... 8O
Delete it and start over
 
#7
cdn_spr said:
Umm, mind telling us all what the hell this is all about?
Find a thread about Mil.com for illumination.
 
#8
BloodThirstyWench said:
The greatest compliment one can pay to another is to quote them. So what is your infatuation with Yanks anyway?
Does that mean Republicans were complimenting Democrats when they quoted all the 'flip flops' of Kerry's campaign. I can think of many examples of people's words being repeated for very uncomplimentary reasons. But perhaps I misunderestimated...

I don't recall seeing you on Fivepaknh's Free Speech forum, BTW? Are you holding out from loyalty to M.com (even though Greeny and Thanny are mods there, and I've even recommended FWRs, so she can see what it's like to mod on a site where you don't get so many opportunities to be an asshole), or is it just a time consideration?
 
#9
We had a very nice meal, by the way, at Gloucester Docks :)
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#10
BloodThirstyWench said:
The greatest compliment one can pay to another is to quote them.

......
Are we an item now Wench ?
:wink:
 
#11
Stardark said:
Does that mean Republicans were complimenting Democrats when they quoted all the 'flip flops' of Kerry's campaign. I can think of many examples of people's words being repeated for very uncomplimentary reasons. But perhaps I misunderestimated...

I don't recall seeing you on Fivepaknh's Free Speech forum, BTW? Are you holding out from loyalty to M.com (even though Greeny and Thanny are mods there, and I've even recommended FWRs, so she can see what it's like to mod on a site where you don't get so many opportunities to be an asshole), or is it just a time consideration?
@(!*#^%(#$*!!!! Okay, point taken! :?

I've tried to log on at Five's site, but can't get in. Are civilians allowed? 8O
 
#13
BloodThirstyWench said:
I've tried to log on at Five's site, but can't get in. Are civilians allowed? 8O
Everyone's allowed, even Yogi... I dug up Five's old thread on Mil.com, emailing him if you can't log on seems to be the thing to do, assuming the email system works properly...

I started my own forum
 
#15
Greenhat is a moderator in 5Paks site as well?
 
#17
PartTimePongo said:
Greenhat is a moderator in 5Paks site as well?
Yes, but he doesn't get to ban people, or change their avatars, or taglines, or signatures, or much of anything really... It's like that bit in 'V For Vendetta' where the young girl say 'Bollocks' to the unseeing camera. People are finding ways to express themselves like they never could before :D

BTW: no worries :)
 
#18
Interesting. 'Balls' is not the word I typed..
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads