Greenfly RFC

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by k613, Jan 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Slightly older ladies and gentlemen of the Corps will remember the Greenfly. For those of you who don't know what it is, please ask your Sgt Maj or Staffy and they will regail you with stories Friday afternoons in the 'Fly followed by the Strip.

For those who do know the 'Fly and remember the Greenfly RFC do you have have a one of the rugby shirts with the Greenfly on the chest or membership card?? I'm after a copy of the image.

2. Aaaah, the Greenfly {Sits back and mulls over memories of fun and frolics in the portacabin on Knox Rd, then the Placcy Pub and finally the new build in the compound, and giggles to himself inanely}

What an outstanding institution the fly was, games of shock, lock-ins on a Sunday, occasionaly duties as bar man, making vast profits on selling food bought in the supermarket in Lisburn (Sure there was a health and hygene violation going on there)

Why can we not have another version of this fine establishment in Bulford. After all, Bulford is now just like Lisburn was in the 90's.

Thanks for reminding me of the fly K613, but in answer to the question you set, sorry no I haven't. Have you tried speaking with the large imagery analyst type person (You know who i mean...frerquent heckler at mess doo's) I'm sure he'll have one.
  3. For some reason 'frerquent heckler' describes him nicely...
  4. I thought he was talking about you....... for large read tall, rather than round!!!!
  5. I've seen him in the showers, he ain't that large! :lol: :lol: :lol: