Green Zone

Mr_Deputy said:
I shall be watching this I reckon should be quite good if a bit cheesey.

A preview of the dialogue: (For anyone who's seen Team America)

"Ah Salam Alekum Meester Bournse welcomes to Baghdads"
"Maatt Daamon"
"Ah ha yes yes we are glad you comes to give securities to the city. Shokran my friend."
"Maatt Daamon"
I know, I cant take his acting abilities seriously after Team America! Hope its now too websters and cheesy like Hurt Locker

scaleyfcuker said:
Mr_Deputy said:

"Maatt Daamon"
"Ah ha yes yes we are glad you comes to give securities to the city. Shokran my friend."
"Maatt Daamon"
I know, I cant take his acting abilities seriously after Team America! Hope its now too websters and cheesy like Hurt Locker
Same here, every time he comes on me and the missus give it the 'Maatt Daaamonn' or even if we just hear is name. It's not as if he's that bad either. He's ok in the Oceans films, good in the Bourne films and even manages to take the p*ss out of himself in the Jay and Silent Bob films.
Damn you Team America!!

Mr_Deputy said:
scaleyfcuker said:
Mr_Deputy said:

"Maatt Daamon"
"Maatt Daamon"
I reckon it will be pretty lactose heavy (does Hollywood know of any other way? Oi vay!) but still worth a look. Especially as I usually go in the cinema early and watch two films off one ticket anyway if I have the time.
Hurt Locker was OK as long as you took it for what it was, not supposed to be a training film or documentary - if you did look at it like that it would be quite annoying I expect. I thought it was ok what what it is. No more no less. (I think I watched it on HookyChinkyDVDTV anyway to be honest.)
Thought it was a good film until he pops downtown on his own on his own little mission then just rocks up at the front gate and allowed back in like nothing happened, just went a bit too far fetched.

I like your style of using one ticket to watch many films!

Anyway back on thread its release date is apparently 12 Mar

At least Damon saw the funny side of Team America; Sean Penn had a complete sense of humour failure about his puppet.

As for Green Zone, I suppose it will have to do, as there is no sign of Bourne 4...