green tanky

About 10 days ago I lost my avatar and medals and was demoted to junior member.My threads started at no.1 as though I had just joined the site.What happened?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
About 10 days ago I lost my avatar and medals and was demoted to junior member.My threads started at no.1 as though I had just joined the site.What happened?
You're obviously now in the ARRSE Penal Regiment. Expect to lead the next attack on Mumsnet whilst wearing the internet equivalent of bright orange coveralls and armed with an Amstrad.

Are you also green-tanky? logged in with the wrong user? username and email both very similar

Are you also green-tanky? logged in with the wrong user? username and email both very similar
yes I'm green-tanky and green tanky and have also changed my password a few weeks ago.Trouble is I can't remember which is the original combination of user name and password.I have tried but it will only allow me the current user name and password which is the one which is giving me the wrong details(i.e. loss of medals and avatar)I had this problem last year but on that occasion admin. sorted it out for me.

ugly

LE
Bit of a mong aren't you.
It happens to all of us hence arsse has the easiest and simplest password system I have ever used. That said Mong!

Doesn't he have to fill that out in triplicate?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Flyingrockdj RAC 1
S Int Corps 11