Green Slime poster

There is only one true Slime:



Not to forget " But you said he turned left at blue 3...."

More bullying-in-the-forces-shock-horror
 
Now now Sub, Christmas is no time for cynicism. But I'm sure I know Horrible Harry, looks like a previous Depot CSM.

Merry Christmas.
 
Seems we even come in bottles now!

 
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Now now Sub, Christmas is no time for cynicism. But I'm sure I know Horrible Harry, looks like a previous Depot CSM.

Merry Christmas.
"Choose your own adventure" :wink:
 
subbsonic said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Now now Sub, Christmas is no time for cynicism. But I'm sure I know Horrible Harry, looks like a previous Depot CSM.

Merry Christmas.
"Choose your own adventure" :wink:
I tried to do that, 'er indoors found out and gave me a severe talking at.
 

cpunk

LE
Moderator
DesktopCommando said:
:roll: How about this for a new poster for the Int Corps :wink:
This actually looks much like the beret I got from the QMs in Ashford in 1985, only slightly smaller.
 
cpunk said:
DesktopCommando said:
:roll: How about this for a new poster for the Int Corps :wink:
This actually looks much like the beret I got from the QMs in Ashford in 1985, only slightly smaller.
That's in the museum at Chickers... It's still growing you know...
 

Latest Threads

Top