Green Para T shirts

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by STUMANN73, Aug 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was just a question no need for the abuse. Thanks to everyone for the sensible answers! Stu
  2. May I be the first to congratulate you on your excellent wah
  3. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'll assume you are on the level and that this is not a wah. You are right that some people will object. The problem is that things like Para wings have to be earnt. Those of us not brave or fool hardy enough to do P Coy and leap out of perfectly serviceable aircraft should be very careful about giving the false impression that we have done.

You mention H4H - why not get yourself one of their very fine T-shirts which can be found on their damn fine site.
  4. or worse a walt in waiting
  5. Quite Sunday? Try gettin a T Shirt with Brown Wings much better looking and easier to earn.
  6. I was sad enough to buy a green t-shirt for running... and it even had all the TRFs on, regiments name on the back :roll: waltish but I think we all take pride in who we represent...

But seriously mate, don't, because it undermines what people work hard for.
  7. I'll be honest kid, dont buy one, not because its a para reg t shirt etc etc but because the cotton will chaff and not whick moisture away from your skin.
  8. HAHAHA!!! got to be a joke.....
  9. You're a 'stunt man' as per your name, you work it out!
  10. Getting feckin' boring now... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... oh damn, whats the time? SH1TTT!!!!! have I really been asleep that long, gotta get my a$$ to the club and get me a hot lady with a mojito before I fall asleep again
  11. mike golden is back!
  12. You can get one, but guarantuee that you'll at some point probably meet some random para whilst wearing it, get quizzed on sh1t you can't answer, then get beaten the sh1t out of anyway.
  13. Go for a run through the 'Shot or Colchester wearing it.
    Let us know how you get on.....