Green MG Vs Golf in Windsor this morning

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Cavalier, Jun 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My boss (in the green MG) said thanks to those of you who stepped in this morning :wink:

She'll keep an eye out for you on her way passed Windsor Great Park every morning :D
  2. Can you tell us what on earth you are talking about?
  3. Sadly not, as I don't want anyone to get any hero's to trouble :lol:

But if anyone involved wants to pipe up and, explain.... - (although I have a feeling they're on Ex!)
  4. Hmm let me guess Green MG had a prang this morning maybe with a Golf VW
    Some jolly nice chaps from HM's finest stopped to lend a hand - I suspect said lady in MG was just a tad distressed.
    Now realising how helpful these very nice chaps were she just would like to say thankyou once again and stand them all a drink at her local :)

How does that sound?

5. Has she been out dogging :?
  6. Close Baz, but it got a little excited than that, and the lil lady was "told to drive off" by (who she thinks was) a Sgt, whilst the situation was "diffused".
  7. :lol: Joined by a Troop of her Majesty's finest? Excellent.....reckon I could try that with some girl guides??
  8. So they filled the Golf driver in? good work, I just hope they didnt leave any incriminating boot prints on his face.
  9. Not bad for a SWAG (you know sophisticated Wild ARRSED Guess)
    Best cure for road rage to date - step out the car in your kit - usually is enough for said unhappy driver to shut up and back off :) They certainly get quieter as you approach thats for sure.

Still who says Chivalry is dead :)

Still think she owes him a drink though!

10. Donno might end up sharing a cell with Gary Gitter when he gets back :lol: