Green Goddesses: Theres only 40-50 left get one now!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by 1stgulfmac, Oct 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So thats what happened to all the "Green Goddeses" but you still can get one:

Green Goddess clicky thing

Don't be disapointed....
  2. No more Op Fresco then!
  3. Quick! Someone tell MOD procurement, they'll want to lease them back (for more than they sold them for)
  4. I went for a look around at Witham; good job I left my credit card at home - it was a choice between a mint, unused Green Goddess, a 432 or a Sea Harrier......
  5. I did read about a couple of WW1 pilots who in 1919 took spin in an ex frontline fighter an SE5a and only paid for the petrol so I guess you did well to buy nothing, although a Harrier would trump a Robinson helicopter anyday.
  6. go on buy one you know you want to....
  7. Paint it blue, i'll take two.
  8. :lol: Better keep them in U.K. before Brown and his gang cut the Fire Brigade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. After I finished reading that article I felt the need to scroll back up to make sure that I was indeed still on the BBC site. There are some belting lines in there:

If you were asked to walk into a burning building with nothing but the shirt on your back and a bucket of water, what would you do?

And this is if they turn up at all after their usual IA of either pretending they're not there or running away :)

"As a fireman, you feel desperately sorry for them. You feel you've got to do something," he says, explaining his motivation for the project. "It's not their fault because they haven't got any equipment."

But they get 100 quid/month fireman's pay. Doesn't someone check on them every now and again? 'Hang on.... where's your equipment? If a fire breaks out... oh god....'

Africa.... sigh
  10. These machines turn up all over the place - there a couple in Montenegro as well!