Green cammies in Afghanistan

Trooper! said:
The new yank stuff is actually pretty good. But for a whole variety of reasons we will never of course use that.
IIRC we are not allowed to use the same cam as other NATO members.

Trooper! said:
The new yank stuff is actually pretty good. But for a whole variety of reasons we will never of course use that.
Multicam? If so, I found this page a while ago - clicky it looks amazing to me. :p

Bowskill said:
Trooper! said:
Multicam? If so, I found this page a while ago - clicky it looks amazing to me. :p
Multicam? this is a wha !
Multicam is the numero uno choice for obese Airsofters.
The yank army uses ACU and the Marines use either Arid or Woodland MARPAT.

dingerr said:
Trooper! said:
IIRC we are not allowed to use the same cam as other NATO members.
The dutch cam is pretty much the same as ours as is the Kiwi stuff, the Kiwi desert combats are the same I believe.

Green cams were worn in Iraq on T3 and T7 for night patrols, if they suit some areas of the Stan in day, why not wear them?

Norge said:
Bowskill said:
Trooper! said:
Multicam? this is a wha !
Multicam is the numero uno choice for obese Airsofters.
The yank army uses ACU and the Marines use either Arid or Woodland MARPAT.
I thought they were going to use Multicam though? (unless it was made specifically for airsofters :p)

ACU looks **** though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Flyingrockdj RAC 1
S Int Corps 11