• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Green cammies in Afghanistan

Bowskill said:
Trooper! said:
The new yank stuff is actually pretty good. But for a whole variety of reasons we will never of course use that.
Multicam? If so, I found this page a while ago - clicky it looks amazing to me. :p
Multicam? this is a wha !
Multicam is the numero uno choice for obese Airsofters.
The yank army uses ACU and the Marines use either Arid or Woodland MARPAT.

dingerr said:
Trooper! said:
The new yank stuff is actually pretty good. But for a whole variety of reasons we will never of course use that.
IIRC we are not allowed to use the same cam as other NATO members.
The dutch cam is pretty much the same as ours as is the Kiwi stuff, the Kiwi desert combats are the same I believe.

Norge said:
Bowskill said:
Trooper! said:
Multicam? If so, I found this page a while ago - clicky it looks amazing to me. :p
Multicam? this is a wha !
Multicam is the numero uno choice for obese Airsofters.
The yank army uses ACU and the Marines use either Arid or Woodland MARPAT.
I thought they were going to use Multicam though? (unless it was made specifically for airsofters :p)

ACU looks **** though.

Latest Threads