Green Aliens may launch pre-emptive attack on Earth

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Aug 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wibble wibble wibble clutch at straws wibble.

Even IF the militant arm of some alien Greenpeace noticed slightly raised CO2 levels in our atmosphere, they'd be enlightened enough to know it meant bollocks all. The massive levels of short half-life radionucleides and decay products from transuranium elements might be a tad more worrying......
  2. methinks the greens have been watching to many movies.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

I think it's one of their more balanced conclusions.
  4. don't worry... Capt. Jean Luc Piccard and the crew of the Starship 'USS Enterprise' will be back o help us all out....... mind you, i really must stop having late night 'lock ins' a the 'Green Dragon' every evening.... Matron is complaining about the states I come back... it disrupts the orgies being held by all the other old Dears at 'Happy Valley' Old People Home....

Oops, so sorry... was this supposed to be a serious piece of Journalism...... Hmmmm?
  5. [​IMG]

Thankfully we know how to deal with them.
  6. If they show up I'll give them a bit of

"Klaatu barada nikto!"
  7. Fascinating stuff... Food for thought I think.
  8. And just how would they destroy mankind without devastating a good chunk of the planet they're wiping us out to save?
  9. theres fifty odd thousand of them at sid james park,every other week.they can turn nasty as well.
  10. They are coming to save us,,,,Hurrah for the little greenies...............

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Unlimited alcohol and legions of dirty women, with a specific 'kill team' for Cliff Richard. Indeed, looking at Russia, we may already be under attack.
  12. Just another excuse to raise taxes: "If you don't pay up, E.T. is gonna come and get you..."
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Who said they were trying to save the planet? Maybe they have a bomb that only kills humans!
  14. Then I hope we'd fire off a few hundred nukes just out of badness before they get us all :)