Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greek tranny seeks British military man in Cyprus

KrissyCD

Old-Salt
You could have bloody told me that before. I've spent the last week in training. Started off with a pen up my backside, gradually increasing in size until I could take a rolling pin. Then last night I finally managed to take a 1.5 litre bottle of Coca Cola. Now you tell me it was all for nothing and what have I got now? A hoop wide enough for LeBron James to throw balls in.

Ritch

LE
Have you anything to add apart from just quoting me?

The technical term is "pegging."

No, before you ask. I have merely, in my time, had occasion to view the cinematic masterpiece that is "The Opening of Misty Beethoven."
Every day's a school day. I never knew that was what pegging is. :? I shall have to thumb through my Pervert's Guide to Sex Acts to be up on all the new terms.
Jap School Girl.jpg

Teeblerone

Old-Salt
Once, as a favour because I had the tools*, I stuck a shiny steel pole up* in a wardrobe for a lady. She made me a cup of tea, we had some marmite crisps* and nibbled on some marmite chocolate*.
I played with her cat*, who was a friendly kitten*.

Then she (the lady, not the cat) started talking about horses, then asked if I'd heard about pegging, quite out of the blue*. She then said that she had quite considerable quantity of ginger root* that could be put in the icebox*, left knobbly* or peeled smooth*, though that would be quite bracing and, erm, zingy.

I made my excuses and left. Well, got a lift to the station, being v careful not to sit on the handbrake* in the car.

(* not euphemisms)

Once, as a favour because I had the tools*, I stuck a shiny steel pole up* in a wardrobe for a lady. She made me a cup of tea, we had some marmite crisps* and nibbled on some marmite chocolate*.
I played with her cat*, who was a friendly kitten*.

Then she (the lady, not the cat) started talking about horses, then asked if I'd heard about pegging, quite out of the blue*. She then said that she had quite considerable quantity of ginger root* that could be put in the icebox*, left knobbly* or peeled smooth*, though that would be quite bracing and, erm, zingy.

I made my excuses and left. Well, got a lift to the station, being v careful not to sit on the handbrake* in the car.

(* not euphemisms)

A friend of mine who used to be a dominatrix used to use ginger root often, it was popular with clients

The technical term for that is figging, rather like pegging but using a carefully carved ginger root for their pleasure

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep! Big, bearded, bonking, butch @jarrod248 . The terror of the ladies. 114 illegitimate children, world heavyweight boxing champion and author of the best-selling pamphlet "Why I Like To Do It With Girls."

'...and Massingbird had him sent down for being a whoopsie.'

Rooper

War Hero
I feel the only cure for this situation is to say ten Hail Mary's and whip my back raw with a belt.
It’s a tranny, not a Catholic too you pervert; some people try to take take it too far!!

KrissyCD

Old-Salt
It’s a tranny, not a Catholic too you pervert; some people try to take take it too far!!
Definitely not Catholic
And I don't know where this figging business comes from. Isn't that just a myth? I imagine taking that would hurt more than a drunken bootneck.

Mattb

LE
And yet you'd be surprised how many messages we get. The ones who are interested don't post in the forum.
Does this mean that we should post in this thread to show that we're not interested?

Because I'm too far away.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Those panties you bought aren’t really hers you know...

During op granby cpl C**** S**** opened one of those " to a service person" letters.
C**** decided to write back as Christine (bet you can't guess what his actual first name is..)

Anyway "Christine" obtained some girly underwear (dont ask) and wore then for the three days we spent in NBC kit, and sent them to "her" pen pal.
He sent a photo back of him wearing them over his face.
He also sent a cake as he was a rather good baker. I hope he didn't add any extra ingredients.

Latest Threads