Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greek tranny seeks British military man in Cyprus

I've only been away a few days and can see that this already escalated. You really are a bunch of naughty boys, aren't you?

As for pegging, I don't meet 'men' who take it up the bum. A Man needs to be dominant and purely active to get my attention, unless he wants to be a cuckold.

Have you asked Jarrod, they're not known for taking it up the bum

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've only been away a few days and can see that this already escalated. You really are a bunch of naughty boys, aren't you?

As for pegging, I don't meet 'men' who take it up the bum. A Man needs to be dominant and purely active to get my attention, unless he wants to be a cuckold.

Ah, well...

Last edited:

Ritch

LE

You could have bloody told me that before. I've spent the last week in training. Started off with a pen up my backside, gradually increasing in size until I could take a rolling pin. Then last night I finally managed to take a 1.5 litre bottle of Coca Cola. Now you tell me it was all for nothing and what have I got now? A hoop wide enough for LeBron James to throw balls in.

Maple

LE
How very dare you sir? Everyone knows that Jarrod is a rampant heterosexual tiger with a string of abandoned lovers and bastard children all the way across the country from shining sea to shining sea. I sir, do not like your tweed.

You could have bloody told me that before. I've spent the last week in training. Started off with a pen up my backside, gradually increasing in size until I could take a rolling pin. Then last night I finally managed to take a 1.5 litre bottle of Coca Cola. Now you tell me it was all for nothing and what have I got now? A hoop wide enough for LeBron James to throw balls in.

You weren't trying hard enough.

I didn't want to. I heard it's only homosexual if you like it.

I have some bad news. Upsetting news, maybe.

Your descent into the world of homosexual degradation began when the pencil went in. You subsequently went full homosexual when you moved onto the rolling pin and turned your ass into a receptacle of sin and a plaything for bad men.

May God have mercy on your soul.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have some bad news. Upsetting news, maybe.

Your descent into the world of homosexual degradation began when the pencil went in. You subsequently went full homosexual when you moved onto the rolling pin and turned your ass into a receptacle of sin and a plaything for bad men.

May God have mercy on your soul.
@Ritch has got a donkey?

Ritch

LE
I feel the only cure for this situation is to say ten Hail Mary's and whip my back raw with a belt.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
How very dare you sir? Everyone knows that Jarrod is a rampant heterosexual tiger with a string of abandoned lovers and bastard children all the way across the country from shining sea to shining sea. I sir, do not like your tweed.

Yep! Big, bearded, bonking, butch @jarrod248 . The terror of the ladies. 114 illegitimate children, world heavyweight boxing champion and author of the best-selling pamphlet "Why I Like To Do It With Girls."

Latest Threads