Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greek tranny seeks British military man in Cyprus

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Does it make much difference if a girl does you up the bum with a strap on?

I only ask cos my mate's missus has expressed an interest in the subject and my friend is too scared to try it. I mean, what if he starts to enjoy it and catches the gay? Cos once you've had your bum violated it can't be unviolated. You could easily start pushing back unconscious like. Then you'd be wearing butt plugs to work and start skipping around merrily and lose the use of your wrists.
If one applies the Socratic Method, surely it depends on what she looks like and what she does in return?

In any event, thank you for taking the discussion to a higher philosophical level.

I only ask cos my mate's missus has expressed an interest in the subject and my friend is too scared to try it. I mean, what if he starts to enjoy it and catches the gay? Cos once you've had your bum violated it can't be unviolated. You could easily start pushing back unconscious like. Then you'd be wearing butt plugs to work and start skipping around merrily and lose the use of your wrists.

You have nothing to worry about. A friend of mine said it only hurts the first couple of times, and pushing back is an involuntary reflex if you're getting thoroughly pounded while dressed as a maid. That's what I've been told by a friend.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
This thread has just got to be a wind up. I recognise the photo in the avatar from years ago..............

And you said we'd never mention it again.

(Runs off crying, arms flapping uselessly like a badly injured spastic crow)

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
For some reason, I read that as 'Scrotal Method'.

Sadly those specific writings were the main casualty when Caesar burned the library in Alexandria by mistake - hence the expression "Balls up".

Perhaps it's an invite. He needs a friend to encourage him, wife slips dildo into him, leave well alone for a few minutes/whatever. Once they get into the mood, slip behind wifie, and help her to fulfil fur king hubby while you Roger her. Assuming you fancy her of course, and maybe your "friend" was just the messenger. ;)

And you said we'd never mention it again.

(Runs off crying, arms flapping uselessly like a badly injured spastic crow)

Flapping arms like a crow.

Now I take it you mean a crow of the young military type?

If you mean Corvus cornix or other corvid, you would of course be flapping your wings.

You should really make these things clear to avoid such confusion in the future.

Perhaps it's an invite. He needs a friend to encourage him, wife slips dildo into him, leave well alone for a few minutes/whatever. Once they get into the mood, slip behind wifie, and help her to fulfil fur king hubby while you Roger her. Assuming you fancy her of course, and maybe your "friend" was just the messenger. ;)
You've clearly given this much thought.

Sorry, you've disturbingly clearly given this too much sick thought. Way, way too much sick thought. You filthy pervert.

Off with you now for a dose of mind bleach.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Flapping arms like a crow.

Now I take it you mean a crow of the young military type?

If you mean Corvus cornix or other corvid, you would of course be flapping your wings.

You should really make these things clear to avoid such confusion in the future.

Im far too upset

The technical term is "pegging."

No, before you ask. I have merely, in my time, had occasion to view the cinematic masterpiece that is "The Opening of Misty Beethoven."

The thing is though if ya go by the pre-woke notion of what it means to be a bloke then it's pretty clear that men are the penetrators and to be penetrated puts you squarely in the subissive bumder category.

When you get to the stage of bending over and biting the pillow/thinking of England it doesn't matter if it's a blonde helferin with a black mamba or Dave the fat trucker with his cheesy throbber. Your arse is still going to resemble the Japanese flag in the morning.

And what's worse, if you enjoy getting poked by the missus then surely getting a pounding from hairy Dave would be the same thing?

I only ask out of concern for my mate.

Well I'll have to ask my mate to clarify, I mean I'd never do anything like this myself as it's all rather undignified...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The OP is currently posting from Cyprus and has been posting since 2013. Just sayin...
And reading through the OP's old posts, Jarrod has been trying to slip it a crippler since the same time, now that's commitment!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Attachments

• 1602019636094.png
    1602019636094.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 52

KrissyCD

Old-Salt
I've only been away a few days and can see that this already escalated. You really are a bunch of naughty boys, aren't you?

As for pegging, I don't meet 'men' who take it up the bum. A Man needs to be dominant and purely active to get my attention, unless he wants to be a cuckold.