Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greek tranny seeks British military man in Cyprus

KrissyCD

Old-Salt
Hello boys,

5ft5 smooth t-girl looking for a Brit stationed out in Cyprus or an ex serviceman for dates / fun / relationship.

As title suggests I'm a tranny so only blokes into that. And as this question is inevitable, yes I'm only on the receiving end, you'll be doing the giving if it comes to that.

Anyone interested please pm me, kik krissyldn or email Krissycd@outlook.com with a bit of info about you. Ta.

Attachments

• IMG-20200928-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200928-WA0000.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 192

Maple

LE
If that's the kind of honey trap the FSB is reduced to these days...... I'd at least expect a little give and take

Hello boys,

5ft5 smooth t-girl looking for a Brit stationed out in Cyprus or an ex serviceman for dates / fun / relationship.

As title suggests I'm a tranny so only blokes into that. And as this question is inevitable, yes I'm only on the receiving end, you'll be doing the giving if it comes to that.

Anyone interested please pm me, kik krissyldn or email Krissycd@outlook.com with a bit of info about you. Ta.
@Greenfly/@Shockwave is that you?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Well, its about time!..........

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Hello boys,

With those chunky thighs , your BMI should make you 7ft4

Latest Threads