Greek girl burns British balls

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TheKing, Aug 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've had enough of this, so using all my power, will, influence... I'm turning to Arrse.

I'm ashamed of this country sometimes. I love Thatcher as much as the next man, but what I regret is the fact that she gave the plebs cash.

Only yesterday the BBC reports that the Mayor of Riga, Latvia, no longer wants British people to visit his city. The interior minister declared tourists "filthy, English scum".

Now, over in Crete, a 26-year old woman is being hailed a hero for setting fire to the testicales of an over-hormonal 23-year old man, for exposing himself and harrassing a group of girls.

She's a hero not because he's some random pervert, but a British one.

We were never hated like this. We are th social laughing stock of Europe and beyond. Why did Thatcher 'free the masses' and let them all have credit cards, loans and personal wealth.

The next Tory government should do 'behaviour reports' on revellers and sunseekers and confiscate British passports of muppets who show us up abroad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/5984266/Hero-Greek-woman-sets-fire-to-drunken-Britons-genitals.html

2. "After asking him to stop harassing her, the police said, she poured the alcoholic drink Sabucco on his genitals (an Italian brand type of Greek ouzo or French Pernod drink).

This again allegedly failed to stop his advances, so the woman seized a lighter and set fire to the alcohol-drenched genitals, local press reports said."

Priceless !

:)

3. Has he learned his lesson?

Or will he sell his story and photographs to (burnt) Nuts?

Litotes

4. After the dance of the flaming a-hole, now the dance of the burning balls....hope some pictures of the scene will surface !

5. I notice that you tend to put the blame for this type of behavior upon our 'Chav' types and you have a good point.

However, I spent 6 years working for one of the better known Cruise Ship companies (hint : *&*) and some of the worst stuff I ever saw tended to come from lower middle and middle class types both on board and on shore.

We could have done with that Greek bird in our security department.

Quite frankly I'm not surprised that some destinations loathe us.

6. That's one switched on Minister! how on earth he managed to completely describe us in just three words is amazing! Uncanny even! 8O

7. By God I love a feisty girl!

8. The next Tory government should do 'behaviour reports' on revellers and sunseekers and confiscate British passports of muppets who show us up abroad.

Better start by listing the names of every squaddie serving in BFG. The British Army has been upsetting the locals since 1939...................................thankfully.

9. Was he offering them in lieu of the Elgin marbles, they get a bit feisty about them Parthenon ballacks the Greeks.

10. Quite frankly its not a chav thing. All 'classes' do it. The Brits are a bunch of drunken imbeciles.

We need to remember just to leave the locals alone. Keep it in house.

11. 20 years ago, the merest glimpse of my South African passport or a slip of the saffie accent would cause stern looks and the odd spitting. A British passport (old blue version of course) would instantly induce a smile.

Oh how things change...

Now, I prefer to travel with my SA passport and keep my 'orrible red British thingy hidden. And, in Greece, I pretend to be a Serb if they are my travelling companions.

I really don't think people realise just how much Brits have become disliked around the world - for a variety of reasons.

12. Are you seriously telling me that a Brit is treated with contempt and hatred around the world?

13. My bold, I really think you mean English abroad.

14. Not as much as those Frog cnuts

15. A few deluded countries still have a mythical impression of us, but the majority of countries see us for what we have become.

Having a p*ss on the Freedom Memorial in Lativa, shoving your testicales on a native girl. Come one. We're a nation on animals, and we haven't "always" been like this either.