Greece

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by Manley, May 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It looks as though Greece is going tits up, will this entail another country buying in and running the show and will UK have a whole new flood of Kebaberies opening up by a deluge of Costass, Spiross, Hajihappypappdopoulous eray? am just asking like.

2. I think John Travolta is bent.

3. The Greeks aren't totally stupid (although they are bloody minded). They're going on the premise that the movers and shakers in the EU, particularly Germany, won't let them go under.

4. Dey gonna sleep wid da fishes.

5. **** them.

They know who the Antonios Blairous's are, who dropped them in it.

They should be dangling from lamp- posts like our own traitors should be.......

6. I'm due to go to Kefalonia on 29th for 2 wks. Could be interesting.

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Oh please. Have a ******* look. If that is bent then call me Dorothy and dress me in taffeta.

PulpFictionTwist.jpg

Greeks are not all stupid but they are lazy and they avoid taxes. Best we cut them loose.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It will be like faling Dominoes if they goes tits up, Spain, Italy etc.

Ever heard the phrase "Too big to fail"?

9. Agreed, if they leave then there will be mass withdrawls from the banks of all the other struggling states in the Euro.
    No credit in the european economy would cause major dramas for everyone.

But what can be done if the lazy greedy Greak twats won't accept austerity measures in return for a bail out?

10. I like girls in short skirts.

Anyone got any pics of Greek girls in short skirts?

11. I believe he swings both ways. The dirty scientologist ****.

12. How do you suggest we cut them loose? Us withdrawing from the EU might be the only way.

13. On an anarchic front it'd be fuckin' brill! Just before we close Germany forever we could drive over and help "Peacekeep"!!

14. Dorothy - He is as bent as an old paperclip. You are now free to go buy your new taffeta frock.

• Like Like x 3

15. [​IMG]

[h=1]Girls in Uniform[/h] Legs, legs, legs! Handbags at the ready, ladies from the Greek Coastguard take part in the annual March 25 National Day parade in Athens.

• Like Like x 2