Grecian 2000 or other hair colourants.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mufftickler, Jun 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone had any experience, good or bad?.

I am 46 years young and have recently noticed that I am beginning to get the "salt and pepper" look.

Never really had any problems pulling the birds but recently have had several knockbacks.
    I am starting to think that its either my massive personality disorder or my hair colour changing from young to getting older.

Will it make a difference if I die my hair?

Anyone with any experience?

Feel free to take the piss.
  2. Bender.
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Investigate your massive personality disorder.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You should cut your cock off

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app
  5. Gayer ..... your grey pubes will still give you away should you pull , that or just set your sights lower and go ugly early
  6. It's a percentages game. Keep fishing, eventually you'll get a bite.

(Or give up hunting 18yr olds and chase your own age)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I would recommend you go for a real brassy copper tone, a la Anne Robinson. That way people will know you dye your hair, but will assume you just fancied a change for fashion purposes, and weren't attempting to cover grey.
    on the subject of pulling birds, I feel obliged to point out, should your newly technicolor-treated Barnett lure in the ladies, you will of course have the awkwardness of explaining away the pubes you sport, resembling Santa's beard.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I would hazard a guess that the respondents to this post will all be outing themselves as hair dying aficionados, since otherwise they would never have clicked on such a random thread,

My good self excluded of course.
  9. Yes it would. I'd personally try 'dye'.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Seriously, you lot are obviously a bit younger than me but one day you will get the wake up call. Down at the local gash splash and have a re evaluation.
  11. Shave everything off (Collar and Cuffs). Then if you still can't pull you will have eliminated 'Grey Hair' as a reason which leaves only the fact you are a total, useless wanker who couldn't get a fuck in a barrel full of fannys.

In which case, welcome to ARRSE!
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Snap out of it young fella! I'm 51 and wouldn't even think of colouring my hair. They like (or detest) me for me, not hair colour.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'm 53 this month and don't have to!

Read it and weep, MotherFucker!
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Ahh, but I am sporting the "George Clooney" uptop. Whilst downstairs I am still browner than Mike Tyson's starfish.

Is Mama Nature playing games with me, or does sunlight just highlight the bits on regular view?

15. What? So that's not a picture of you in your avatar?

I'm sorely let down.