• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Greatest pick up lines of all time.

You're so hot, you're making my beer warm.

I got skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow?

Baby, you are hotter than an afternoon in july!

"My name isn't elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you like."

Girl ur parents must be bricklayers because u have a nice foundation

Anyone got any good ones? 8O

lick your finger wipe on a girls top and say "DAMN GIRL! LETS GET YOU OUT OF THOSE WET CLOTHES!"

SOOOO....WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING...OTHER THAN BEING A SEXY cNUT

private---pile said:
lick your finger wipe on a girls top and say "DAMN GIRL! LETS GET YOU OUT OF THOSE WET CLOTHES!"
Skiff your finger, wipe it on a girls top and laugh.

this is my personal fave!

say it so they can hear you...

"i wish i had 12 inches....its got to be easier to carry around than the beast i got now..."

"Take the afternoon off school and come back to my place"

After they go down on you say:

"Call that head?"

Then head butt them and say:

"Now that's HEAD"

They love it!

It rubs the lotion into it's skin or it gets the hose

arby said:
private---pile said:
has that ever actually worked for you?[/quot

all the time...we should go out and test it...bring your knife in case it doesnt work and well try it your way

When you do not have much time, ask every worthwhile chick, if she would like to fcuk you tonight.

There will be a lot of disappointment on your behalf, however if you survive the smacks around the chops, you might get lucky