Greatest foreigner to grace the premiership

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by drain_sniffer, May 27, 2006.

1. Zola

2. Henry

3. Berkamp

4. Ginola

5. Gullit

0 vote(s)
  6. Roy Keane

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watching soccer aid on ITV with a few beers and seen Franko Zola who, In my opinion, was the greatest foreignerto grace the premier league. Now I expect some bias (as my choice surely is) but lets be honest here. Of the current crop, it has to be Henry. but looking back, who was genuinly the best?

Easymoney and Ventress need not respond (I can guess already!)
  2. Gotta be Zola.
  3. yeah i agree Zola - he was and still is an amazing player!
  4. What about vialli or ally mccoist? :twisted:
  5. I thought about Vialli, as he brought 5 trouphies to the bridge in a season, but I thought I would be too biased. what premiership team did mcoist play for?!!!
  6. Silverware has to count as well.

Theres only one Keano...
  7. henry all tha way!
  8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Why no Cantona on the list?
  9. Some good choices there how about a few more additions to the list?

Eric Cantona, Peter Schmeichel, Ian Rush, Ian Wright, Van Nistelrooy, Shearer
  10. RTFQ! foreign players.
  11. They ARE Foreign !

Ian Rush is from Button Moon, Shearers a Geordie and Ian Wrights' a fcking cockney! :lol:

(fair cop guv..... I'll fetch m'coat)
  12. I thought Vialli was great,a gentleman as well,Cantona was superb and Bergkamp was a star few could emulate.Best thing about Zola beside's his skill was his smile,even after being kicked to piece's.HENRY is something else,fantastic,best yet.
  13. While I voted for Zola as the greatest - I think an honourable mention goes out to Paolo di Canio not only for his referee shoving abilities, but also for his sportsmanship. A total nutjob, but also a great player.
  14. DId you miss out Cantona because he was the sure winner and you wanted to give the rest a chance?
  15. Jordi Cruyff?