Greatest Conquest?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Squiggers, Apr 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another forum that I am on had an old thread (like 5 years) on this very subject bumped back to relevance. Thought it would provide a few giggles here too.

By sexual conquest I include the Attila the Hun type sexual conquest, but I also mainly mean your biggest achievement like sleeping with someone famous (although its probably a sexwalt attempt), sleeping with family members or multiple partners, banging your best friends wife, etc. Whatever you perceive to be your peak.

Let the lies commence.... :twisted:

2. Consider my peak Squiggers? I have yet to reach that mythical place....er I hope.

I was going to give you a tale about a NAAFI bird but they are ten a penny.

3. Hmm, thats a point, most people would hope to think they haven't reached their peak. God hopes i ain't as of yet, or that would be rather...depressing....

Okay, what your peak is, up to the present point in time?

Christ, I'm beginning to sound like a rite old pervert here... Worth it if theres enough amusing stories out of this though. :p

4. Having been married for twenty years,my conquests stopped twenty years ago.

5. and if that's a pic of your wifes arse who'd be suprised. Congrats I only just realised the benefits of fidelity

6. Thanks Baz.Obviously that is her arrse.Face like a Bulldog chewing a wasp though!But what can you do? can't live with them,can't shoot them.

7. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Ah classic BOBFOC, unlucky..

8. An extra from Grange Hill at a wedding in NI, I was only 17 and fell in lust immediately, only to be turfed out of her room at stupid O clock with a promise of ill ring you !

The daughter of a major shareholder of Heinz in Seaford who had a flid hand, a little mess of wrongness where fingers were supposed to be but with a little pointy nail protruding from the top ! Did the nasty on a black leather couch in the middle of summer in a conservatory ! Ive had easier beastings !

Thailand '99, the other half's bendy sister on a balmy night when every other family member was zonked out after a heavy day on the lash ! (and again on a mutual dog walk round Dovestones Resovoir !)

Currently slowly working on the Phillipino wife of a sh*t arrse unit head at work who layed off 15 lads as a cost saving exercise then banked a massive bonus for his endeavours....

9. The married daughter of the SSM of 3 Sqdn of a certain Signals Trg Regt in Catterick Garrison. He was asleep upstairs (pished again) and I was supposed to be doing his garden, but I did his daughter instead. She made me tea and sarnies afterwards, a very considerate lady.

Actually when I think about it, it was probably her conquering me rather than the other way round. :D