Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greater Manchester Police Farce

Poppycock

Old-Salt
Greater Manchester Police Farce were placed under special measures last month, Dec 2020. It's officially known as the ‘national oversight process’, i.e. they're incapable of managing or monitoring themselves. The Chief Constable has already cried off sick (with ear ache).

"... the measures to remain in place until GMP can demonstrate sufficient improvement."

That's certainly a bitch slap to Manchester's thick (IQ) blue line, and reputedly only the second time its ever been necessary for a English (British?) police force. Not before time either in my opinion.

Greater Manchester Police Farce were placed under special measures last month, Dec 2020. It's officially known as the ‘national oversight process’, i.e. they're incapable of managing or monitoring themselves. The Chief Constable has already cried off sick (with ear ache).

"... the measures to remain in place until GMP can demonstrate sufficient improvement."

That's certainly a bitch slap to Manchester's thick (IQ) blue line, and reputedly only the second time its ever been necessary for a English (British?) police force. Not before time either in my opinion.

Dick

The Chief Constable has done the honourable thing, and resigned.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The honourable thing would have been not to get it in that state in the first place, not bail out with a full pension and all the trimmings with a sorry everybody it's all been a bit shit bye.

Former job number are we?

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, sorry, he resigned with full benefits 2-days after crying off sick

Nowt honourable about it, the fella's a coward ducking his responsibilities
So is Belsen Burnham who is the mayor and defacto police commisioner for the past 4 years. When the sh1t Belsen always seems to avoid it, just like the report into the arena bombing and GMFRS's lack of action on the night in question.

They should never be given the option. Fire them as soon as this type of thing is discovered and it shows poor performance won’t be tolerated. You can guarantee that a PC wouldn’t be given the option should they have been so poor.

Any Common Purpose involvement?

ACAB

LE
Mancs - let me check my giveafook bag - nope, completely empty.
It used to be available on the internet but recently it has gone deep under cover. Common Purpose Membership, that is.

It used to be available on the internet but recently it has gone deep under cover. Common Purpose Membership, that is.
Not Manchester gone deep under cover? Shame, it needs to be hidden from the sight of decent human beings, festering hole that it is.

We should be, because it could be happening to your family.
Given that I don't live on the wrong side of the hill, nope, don't think so.

Latest Threads