Greatcoat

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by GrenadierEd, Aug 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am wondering whether anyone knows where I can purchase a greatcoat like the one in this picture, I have tried eBay and all the other online militaria shops but I am open for suggestions.

Kind Regards,

Ed

[​IMG]

2. Try any Militaria fair or Portabello road on a Saturday.

3. Thank you for your suggestion but I need somewhere online to be honest.

Kind Regards,

Ed

4. Try looking on MILWEB on the net. They have a section of dealers that you might find stock greatcoats.

Go to MILWEB and click Dealers. Or look in the clothing section at the top of the page. Try Soldier of Fortune. They are also on the web.

Best of luck.

5. Silvermans?

6. Neither Silvermans or MILWEB or Soldier of Fortune have any greatcoats.

Ed

7. You have to look at each dealers web site. Telephone some of them. There is a show in Essex this w/e at Avely airfield, 50 or more dealers will be there.

8. Try Sabre Sales in Portsmouth.

9. "brighton hippy" thank you very much. That is exactly what I was after, thank you to everyone else aswell for your suggestions. You can close the topic if you wish.

Kind Regards,

Ed

10. Dude, your in school right?

Why do you want one of them Overcoats then?

Forgive me if I am wrong but upon clicking on your msn thingy on the bottom of your profile it says your 14 and go to school.

Or are you a sgt maj in cadets or something?

11. no he's just really cold 8)

12. probaly, seems a bit pointless though.

13. Sorry to confuse, I am 15 years old and 16 in September, I have (as correctly pointed out by "5.56mm") been promoted to CSM. I will hopefully be taking my AOSB in January of next year for a 6th Form Scholarship to Sandhurst.

Regards,

Ed