Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs refused parole

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Jul 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Should he be let out or stay in? I'm in two minds over this.

2. Stand byfor another labour U-turn.
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Why? is Lambeth about to rise up to reclaim one of its own?

Biggs wasn't even an ODC in the 1960's, why should we believe that at 80 years of age he's even approaching ODC status now.

And no, I won't forgive him for making the Sex Pistols an even bigger laughing stock.
  4. Tough luck......he clearly said that he has no remorse, and is therfore not rehabilated by definition. Leave him in there for being such a mong as not to play the game when asked the question.
  5. No sympathy from here, if he had done his time then he would have been out a long time ago.
    Like he has said he has shown no remorse and while he is in hospital, maybe a good time to pull the plug on his machine
  6. Good.Let's hope he pops his clogs soon and saves the taxpayer some money.

I was at Northolt when this cnut arrived in May 2001,and he should have been shot on arrival.
  7. Compared to most new Labour MPs he was not a very good thief
  8. Another waste of tax payers money, wire him up to the mains and let him smoulder for a few days. Lovely guy though.
  9. Maybe if that train didnt begin with the word "Royal", he would have got parole.
  10. He was given a custodial sentance, let him serve it. He escaped from HMP so still has a few years to serve, hope he has an awful death in the Sick Bay of his Prison. The poor train driver died afterwards. Justice is Justice and has no time marker.
  11. hes a hero in my eyes
  12. Well your fucking blind then.
  13. Your heros are arseholes who rob, break out of prison, laugh at the authorities for 30 odd years then come crawling back for healthcare payed for by everyone else :?

Do you like the muggers who rob pensioners as well?
  14. keep him. but keep all the murderers to or top em