Great site for Photos

Sites like this totally piss me off. I like to think I think I'm a dab hand at taking some great shots but once I start looking at pages like "TotallyCoolPix" I quickly realise how shite I really am. It's really sad :-(

Sites like this totally piss me off. I like to think I think I'm a dab hand at taking some great shots but once I start looking at pages like "TotallyCoolPix" I quickly realise how shite I really am. It's really sad :-(
I know what you mean, but I enjoy photography :)

I wouldn't let it worry you. As I hinted above, Totally Cool Pics is a promotion vehicle for Reuters' staff photographers and their associated freelancers. Along with Getty, PA, AP and AI they've got some of the world's best snappers on their book.

They've got the advantage of access, kit and knowledge that accompanied with a dash of luck makes for stunning images.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
greenbaggyskin The Science Forum 1
Frogslegs Finance, Property, Law 2
POGscribbler Travel 0