Great satan produces heiress

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tobers, Jan 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It must have been painful it was a surrogate.
  2. She was desperately trying to fall pregnant before the phone hacking inquiry shitstorm arrived. I'd give a lot to know how anyone knew the bomb was going to drop. The original investigation was so shit a commissioner resigned, so what was said "unofficially" to get Leveson going. All highly interesting. As it's the NAAFI, I'm more than happy to add that Rebekah Brooks is a hideous, corrupt old bitch.
  3. So all we have to do now is snatch the babby and tap her fucking phone!
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Are you sure they didn't extract it with red-hot pincers as a blood-sacrifice to Old Rupe?
  5. If I was Rupert I'd expect nothing less.
  6. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

Enough already! The lady has lost a baby and is bound to be upset even with the safe delivery of the other twin. Two wrongs do not make a right - afford her the privacy she denied so many others who found themselves in similar situations.

Fuck it, only kidding, t'is the NAAFI Bar. Ginger haired, stone faced nasty bitch!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Another ginger cunt in the world then, about time for some Genocide me thinks - starting on ginger jurno's...........
  8. Boldnotold

Boldnotold LE Book Reviewer

Time to repeat the possible SUN headline shown on HIGNFY? Along the lines of 'Ginger Gorgon produces Frankenstein Baby'.That surrogate mother must have been paid a LOT of money - imagine all the other journos waving their chequebooks to get her story!
  9. Can we not justy start with either gingers, or journos in general? Maybe both?
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Somebody has taken a bung. Strange, because the sub editors at the Torygraph are usually fairly sound. Allow me?

The Gwar horror has not 'become a mother'. She has become a satisfied customer.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Why are they showing a picture of the baby and her grandmother?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Is it me or does the baby look like a KO'd Ross Kemp, should fit in well with the other picture on the mantelshelf.
  13. Wait, she's ginger and she calls the kid Scarlett?
  14. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer