Great Ringtone, just as good if not better than crazy frog!!

sigwife said:
As this seems to be the page for funny yet weard stuff i came across this .....but beware content is very disturbing

Enter at own risk
Now that was just fecking repugnant, noothing funny or wierd just down right wrong

Cpl - funny as *. Good drills :lol:

GW - ahh the hedgehogs. Always good for an hysterical collapse at pc :lol: :lol:

sigwife - 8O

sigwife said:
As this seems to be the page for funny yet weard stuff i came across this .....but beware content is very disturbing

Enter at own risk
actually i have that id clip on my phone, was sent it a wahlie ago and it cracks me up. loved the ringtone.... i hate that fcuking frog ringtome and everyone who has it!
grrrr

ctauch said:
Now that was just fecking repugnant, noothing funny or wierd just down right wrong
well i did warn you...... saying that i dont think you can give neally enough warning when it comes to somethink like that

ctauch said:
sigwife said:

Enter at own risk
That from a yank? Isn't that consider lithe over there?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
sigwife said:

Enter at own risk

Brilliant, just what we need, another vid of Corpse leaping up and down atop one of his 'special friends.'

sigwife said:

Enter at own risk
i am speechless and stunned ! 8O