Great rack? Or not?

Madeleine Grant librarian contest: Oxford University student boasts 'I have a great rack' | Mail Online

"It’s a role which conjures the image of a demure character charged with ensuring a hushed silence in one of England’s great centres of learning.

So it is little surprise that Oxford University student Madeline Grant’s bid to win an election to become a librarian by claiming ‘I have a great rack’, has provoked such disquiet.

The English undergraduate has been accused of a ‘sexist’ attempt to sway votes when she wrote on her manifesto for Union Librarian: ‘I don’t hack, I just have a great rack.’

She also said she was ‘committed to helping members pull’"

Doesn't look that great to me:

RI, Pert? Pert? They have to exist in the first place to be pert! Why she even bothers to wear a bra is beyond me (although maybe she just didnt want to be photographed topless).

I probably would, but only on a slow night.
Yeah but blokeonabike, she's holding her arms above waist height. Studies have shown that this decreases up to 43% of breastage by stretching and pulling the target area away from the bra-zone.
That's a nasty, dirty off-white bra there...I'd make sure she had a good shower first.

What is it with modern-day Oxbridge undergrads trying to prove they're not toffs by acting like some kind of Ibiza Club-Ho'? I my day, the best thing about St Hilda's girls was that you knew a raving nympho was lurking only inches below the glossy veneer of respectability and horseyness...