Great rack? Or not?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pyianno, Mar 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Madeleine Grant librarian contest: Oxford University student boasts 'I have a great rack' | Mail Online

"It’s a role which conjures the image of a demure character charged with ensuring a hushed silence in one of England’s great centres of learning.

So it is little surprise that Oxford University student Madeline Grant’s bid to win an election to become a librarian by claiming ‘I have a great rack’, has provoked such disquiet.

The English undergraduate has been accused of a ‘sexist’ attempt to sway votes when she wrote on her manifesto for Union Librarian: ‘I don’t hack, I just have a great rack.’

She also said she was ‘committed to helping members pull’"

Doesn't look that great to me:

article-2110387-1208A59B000005DC-795_306x395.jpg

2. Gopping, horrible, slut! I'm back off to the Katie Price thread!

3. Is it a tranny?

4. I love pert tits,me.

Where do I vote?

5. Twat.I thought this was going to be about spare ribs,instead you post a picture of some flat chested horror.I say again......TWAT.

• Like Like x 1
  6. There's a better rack on the back of my push bike!

7. RI, Pert? Pert? They have to exist in the first place to be pert! Why she even bothers to wear a bra is beyond me (although maybe she just didnt want to be photographed topless).

I probably would, but only on a slow night.

8. I would

9. They don't look great but I'd be happy to spend a few hours of further research with the lady to make sure.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah but blokeonabike, she's holding her arms above waist height. Studies have shown that this decreases up to 43% of breastage by stretching and pulling the target area away from the bra-zone.

11. Sorry I thought this was a thread about Prince Harry.

12. She's got a body like a 10-year-old boy and a face like a slapped arse.

Oh, go on then.

13. Disappointed thought this was going to be about great gun racks.

14. That's a nasty, dirty off-white bra there...I'd make sure she had a good shower first.

What is it with modern-day Oxbridge undergrads trying to prove they're not toffs by acting like some kind of Ibiza Club-Ho'? I my day, the best thing about St Hilda's girls was that you knew a raving nympho was lurking only inches below the glossy veneer of respectability and horseyness...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks like a Crack whore.....