Great quote from a Frog

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by hong_kong_fuey, May 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This doesn't belong in Current Affairs. BUT, it's such a great quote that I don't give a damn. And, the fact that it comes from a French man says it all. Do we no longer have the nous nor the bollocks to honestly describe our heritage and our our nature. Have the PC mantra and curriculum really degenerated our culture to this? The quote is taken from the homepage of Arrse (Random Quotes). Replies not expected. (Bump??)

2. Perfect.

However, it would be more perfecter (is that even a word?) if you tweaked it a bit.

Like replacing all mention of 'British' and it's variants to 'America' and/or 'American'.

Take away this phrase: "former colonies" and substitute with "lands that we liberated" and this quote will achieve immortality.

Is that my coat? It Is? Did you call a taxi? You did?

TAXI!!

3. Taxi for Mr Devil Dog. No kebabs, please.

4. After missing the point so badly - a Kebab is not in order for DD :-}

5. Chaps,

Where is the point in our kind and just site administrators giving someone an OXYGEN THIEF tag, when you daft buggers reply to his fcuking messages and even join in with his jokes?

Give me strength.....

6. Sir,

Some of us free thinkers dont rely on an avatar to decided when and who to reply to on an open forum. Its really quite a rush to break all the rules and just let go sometime. <shudder> See? I've got the shivers now. I'm a mad man.

Room in that taxi for another?

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Oh, you mean lie to pretend it really happened ?

How very sweet.
    And... well... very, er... American.

8. IThankYouVeryMuch!

9. I rather like having an 'Oxygen Thief' tag.

I also enjoy responding to other posters similarly tagged. In fact I make a point of responding to them.

I never did find out which twerp of a 'mod' tagged me nor why; and frankly my dears I coudn't give damn.

10. Not quite sure I understand this post D_D, but I am enjoying responding.

Have fun.

11. I ditto that...