Great News

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DannyFishcharge, Feb 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been sent this so I thought I'd share, made me chuckle.

Fantastic News from The Benefits Agency:
    نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه . ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما
    If I hear anything else, I'll let you know!

2. if you get it let me know please -cus i want to apply and have it too !!

3. Google translate...

If he does not find the shadow of the wall, staring eyes and we can not wait to don the shades of light if there was not the shadow of a wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of a wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light shade if there was not a shadow was found Nnvr Nystnvr if you would not have the shadow of the wall and not the shadow of the Cross, we don not light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of the wall and stared at us shadowy role again dan do not find the light If the light went Nnvr if he does not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of a wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don the role of shadow light shadow if he does not find the light if there was not the shadow of a wall and staring eyes, we can not wait to don the shades of light if the light went out. There was not the shadow of a wall and staring us in the eye shadow again

Don't ask me why I bothered.

Although I am mildly curious as to why it made you chuckle. Are you a Persian born Laboon maker?

4. I'd hoped this thread was about the Dacia Sandero.

5. I couldn't be arsed to do the whole Google translate shite, and to be honest I couldn't give less of a fuck as to what it translates to, I just found the concept of it highly amusing.

6. I think the translation is " You can live in the UK without working which will allow lots of time for bomb making and the British Government will pay you"