• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Great News - Were Best in the World at Something....

UK = best CCTV :lol:

Ireland = best quality of life!! Is that true?? 8O Or could they not find something specific and tangeable to attribute to Ireland?

I've never been to Ireland, but have meant to for years. I even have some yearnings to live there. I wonder if the quality of life in Ireland is the best in the World for those who go to live there? or just for the indigenous population?

Fronty

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I think they score it based on things like schools and their quality, access to healthcare, housing affordability and suchlike. Strange, I'd always believed that the Nordic regions were better from a quality of life point of view.

But yes, the UK tops the league of CCTV. Yay. Go surveillance society! *waves flag*

Latest Threads