great new bedroom extreme sport

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_almighty_spoon, Mar 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. yes gentlemen the newest extreme sport is here

its name?

LAND SHARKING

and heres the definition ive got infornt of me

The woman braces herself facing a wall, naked, hands against the wall, legs spread, bent over so that her ass is lusciously jutting out. (hint: She might want to wear a biking helemet and some roller blading wrist guards to avoid serious injury) Next, the guy also naked as well as stiff *wingdings*, walks to the opposite end of the room, places his palms together and rasies them above his head,(thus imitating the dorsal fin) and begins chanting the theme to jaws, when given some predetermined signal, the guy sprints towards the girl at full speed with his pelvis-out, fin protuding, and rams her dead square in the ass!!

so there you go

what do you think could this be the craze thats going to sweep the land?

spoon 8)

2. lol that is funny

3. is that a laugh of rememberance there? :p

4. u the sender or the recipient ?

5. i think id prefer to be the sender but id attach a laser sight for accuracy

6. laser sight? can't aim?

7. Dutton u like pie ?

8. da dirty version

9. u like to fish alot for all types

10. few months ago early on a Sunday morning in A+E we had a chap in with a 'broken dick' oh there was much hilarity....sorry there was a great deal of concern for the patient....

I advise caution...running at speed with an enlarged organ aiming for a rather tight orifice could lead to the above, fcuking funny as hell for the A+E staff but sodding painful for the guy!!!

P.S. Apparently it was a 'wheelbarrow' position and his grip slipped!!! unfortunately his partner twisted as she fell........ sorry have to go before I pi55 myself at the memory!!!