Great investment property for sale.

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by recymech1, Mar 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a four bed semi for sale in the Lincolnshire village of Hemswell Cliff. I purchased this property as an investment and have had it let for the past ten years. I am now trying to sell it to raise a deposit for my 'getting out family home' . Unfortunately, time wasting civi's, collapsing chains and new house builders offering silly money for part exchange I am running out of time.

In short, if you're looking to invest in property that will rent well, please look at the web site below and search in Lincolnshire. I would ideally like to be complete in four weeks and am not in a chain.

Thanks for looking and yes, its an ex MQ.
  2. Just changed it to my agents web site. Search for Lincolnshire and it will come up mate.
  3. what were you getting in rent pcm and is it still rented and on what basis?
  4. I was getting £450 per month. It's empty at the moment as I got rid of the last tenants. They didn't understand that block jobs needed doing!! I have no reason to believe it wouldn't rent again. I've had 3 different tenants in the 10 years I've had it and it was only ever empty for a month or two in between.
  5. Yes mate. That's the one.
  6. sent you a PM
  7. Just replied mate.
  8. Anyone interested in a 3 bed detached in Lincolnshire, Boston area? Village location, good tenant, regular income.
  9. Hemswell Cliff is a dive. Perfect place to buy property and rent it out to the migrant worker population!
  10. As I said Postie, it's never been empty. Very good renter.
  11. Agreed. Good location for Lincoln, Gainsborough and Scunthorpe. Wouldn't want to live there myself though, no matter how much I was into car boot sales!
  12. Can't believe how cheap lincolnshire is, couldn't buy a flat for that down here in Devon...and the wages are shite here, not too many migrants, asylum scammers or other undesireables though, unless you count me and the Cornish.
  13. I would like to keep and continue to rent it but I've had a gut full of quarters and want to raise the deposit to buy. This house is huge, if we could have the same were we want to settle it would be perfect.