Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Great big Walty liars...

What percentage of Arrsers do you reckon are Walts?

• 0-19%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-39%

• 40-59%

• 60-79%

• 80-99%

• Total voters

JWRRC318

Old Salt
I've recently sniffed out a walt via PM, who admitted he/she/it isn't actually serving, but did go to a careers office once, and I'll bet my bottom dollar that they won't be the only one on here, to pretend to be serving, so... What percentage of the population of Arrsers do you reckon are walts? Not really big walts, just the little harmless ones who want to 'fit in'?
My money's on only around 40% of the Arrse community are actually serving/have served.

NB, I don't have a problem with people who aren't in the forces being on here at all, and even if I did my opinion wouldn't count anyway but I'm just wondering how many people you reckon lie on this site.

tropper66 said:
Ask them for photographic proof, iv'e yet to meet a squaddy who didn't have a shed load

Well you will just have to meet me then. I think I have a grand total of 5 pics and one of them is on an old MOD Form 90.

Never did take much to piccys.

JWRRC318 said:
I've recently sniffed out a walt via PM, who admitted he/she/it isn't actually serving, but did go to a careers office once, and I'll bet my bottom dollar that they won't be the only one on here, to pretend to be serving, so... What percentage of the population of Arrsers do you reckon are walts? Not really big walts, just the little harmless ones who want to 'fit in'?
My money's on only around 40% of the Arrse community are actually serving/have served.

NB, I don't have a problem with people who aren't in the forces being on here at all, and even if I did my opinion wouldn't count anyway but I'm just wondering how many people you reckon lie on this site.

I haven't pmd you. Have I?

Personally id be offended if someone didnt believe me, my blood group tattoo on right wrist gives it away a bit. I got the tatt after training - not like Mike Gold ! :D