Great big Walty liars...

What percentage of Arrsers do you reckon are Walts?

• 0-19%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-39%

• 40-59%

• 60-79%

• 80-99%

• Total voters
I've recently sniffed out a walt via PM, who admitted he/she/it isn't actually serving, but did go to a careers office once, and I'll bet my bottom dollar that they won't be the only one on here, to pretend to be serving, so... What percentage of the population of Arrsers do you reckon are walts? Not really big walts, just the little harmless ones who want to 'fit in'?
My money's on only around 40% of the Arrse community are actually serving/have served.

NB, I don't have a problem with people who aren't in the forces being on here at all, and even if I did my opinion wouldn't count anyway but I'm just wondering how many people you reckon lie on this site.

Ask them for photographic proof, iv'e yet to meet a squaddy who didn't have a shed load

Gungythree said:
tropper66 said:
Ask them for photographic proof, iv'e yet to meet a squaddy who didn't have a shed load
I have a shed,does that count? :D
Is that code for "boathouse"? :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
tropper66 said:
Well you will just have to meet me then. I think I have a grand total of 5 pics and one of them is on an old MOD Form 90.

Never did take much to piccys.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have a boathouse.

Dandy-Angus said:
tropper66 said:
So does Baron Castleshort , hes got loads lol !! :roll:
Yer I forgot about him

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
JWRRC318 said:
I've recently sniffed out a walt via PM, who admitted he/she/it isn't actually serving, but did go to a careers office once, and I'll bet my bottom dollar that they won't be the only one on here, to pretend to be serving, so... What percentage of the population of Arrsers do you reckon are walts? Not really big walts, just the little harmless ones who want to 'fit in'?
My money's on only around 40% of the Arrse community are actually serving/have served.

NB, I don't have a problem with people who aren't in the forces being on here at all, and even if I did my opinion wouldn't count anyway but I'm just wondering how many people you reckon lie on this site.
I haven't pmd you. Have I?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
tropper66 said:
Didn't have camers in my day. Just war artists.

Auld-Yin said:
tropper66 said:
Well you will just have to meet me then. I think I have a grand total of 5 pics and one of them is on an old MOD Form 90.

Never did take much to piccys.
you and me both. I never gave a flying fcuk at the time, and beginning to regret it and make up for lost photograph time.

"And here's me...."

I have my pass out picture in uniform and my old MOD90 with RES perforated into it and that's it. Anything else was in the pubs and clubs or on adventurous training. I can link you to a scan of my red book if you really really need proof though and can give me a good reason why I should show you.

Bouillabaisse said:
Can I clarify, does cadets count as "serving or have served?"
no one full day after training regs.
one full year after training TA

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mr_Fluffy said:
Ask the what colour is the boat house in hereford... x
I can tell you what colour my boathouse is.